• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Really? -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Attachments

• rly.jpg
    rly.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 384
Level 24
That's very bad luck, getting out of bronze is much harder than getting out of silver since you don't know which teemates you're going to end up with and they generally perform really poorly.

Level 7
I actually started with a good mmr didn't find any really bad players on Silver II.I played mostly normals with Platinum guys but I don't know if they influence ranked games.
Still you must be really unlucky Matija97

Level 24
I actually started with a good mmr didn't find any really bad players on Silver II.I played mostly normals with Platinum guys but I don't know if they influence ranked games.
Still you must be really unlucky Matija97

I myself landed on silver IV and progressed to gold V after a bit of practice and then my graphic card failed but I didn't care all that much so I waited quite a while before getting a new one and when I did I was at bronze V. :D The most points I've ever gotten was 24 in a game with Nocturne jungle that ended 11 - 0 - 9 so it takes a few games to progress.

That's not to good, you must be taking a lot of risks to die 22 times.

LOL

yeah, played one more game to get that 1 point, and ran into one of the worst team I ever played with... I was the jungler (Rengar), and I countere-jungled their jungler hard (Warwick)... I killed him while he was taking his first Red, and on his second Blue too... so he was 0 - 2, and by mid-game, thanks to my team, he was already 7-4 :(

Level 17
That's very bad luck, getting out of bronze is much harder than getting out of silver since you don't know which teemates you're going to end up with and they generally perform really poorly.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not true. If you're destined for Gold or higher you should be able to carry your entire team through a bronze game. It's ridiculously easy and higher ranked "smurfs" are rarely placed there in place of Silver directly (unless they suck, in which case it's not a problem) I actually had more trouble in Silver, because in Silver a lot of higher ranked players or smurfs are usually placed in Silver to start, so you may have inadequate teammates while the other team has a couple of diamond smurfs.

Level 24
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not true. If you're destined for Gold or higher you should be able to carry your entire team through a bronze game. It's ridiculously easy and higher ranked "smurfs" are rarely placed there in place of Silver directly (unless they suck, in which case it's not a problem) I actually had more trouble in Silver, because in Silver a lot of higher ranked players or smurfs are usually placed in Silver to start, so you may have inadequate teammates while the other team has a couple of diamond smurfs.

The reason I say it's harder is because if you win many times in a row you get placed with better players and in turn recieve more points for winning however it's hard to come up to come up in a streak when people are trying to loose, which does tend to happen. And yes many times have I had the benefit of carrying the game.

Cokemonkey11

Code Reviewer
Level 29
I was at 99 lp and won a match a couple of months ago.
+ 0 LP

Guess I'll be staying in Silver V

Actually this is a known issue. While at 99LP I once got +0 for three games in a row.

But yeah, I found climbing out of bronze hilariously easy, and am quite convinced that ELO hell does not exist.

Level 23
AFAIK, the +0 lp is caused by your matchmaking rating being too low relative to your ranking.
Its to prevent people from sitting at division 5 of the tier and throwing games to reduce their matchmaking rating, leading to easier games and easier climbing in the new division.

Status
Not open for further replies.