• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RE: Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Good evenin' my fellow Everwood chums. Lately it has come to my attention that perhaps we should put together a progress update for each other so that we know what is currently being worked on and how long each of us estimates it will take. I understand a majority of us are missing in action, but for those still living, I believe this is appropriate.

So far, on my part, spell concepts are 70% (7 out of 10 heroes) and quest concepts are 34% (well, I've been tangled in my own mapping and story-writing business).

ALSO. Cloud_Wolf, I'm under the impression you are designing Everwood's dungeon terrains? I need to speak to you about that. Regarding what dungeons will be required to help fit subsequently into the main and side-plotlines.

Level 9
I'm at the point where I've finished most of the major systems in Everwood, if not all. They are also working properly in the map, and are (as far as I know) bug-free.
Spells and quests er probably the only thing that I still need to work alot on. I'm around 14% done with the spells, and quests, I don't know, so far we have 2 small questlines, consisting of a total of 6 quests.
I've been very busy lately, so I haven't managed to seriously progress on those 2 features, but I've made some small scripts like an Animation System, which changes your animation depending on the weapon you're currently wielding.
Soon I'm also gonna update the Full Screen Inventory so you can actually see what your hero equips in the small portrait. This shouldn't take too long, but It's been a while since I worked on the Inventory.

Level 17
Okay Cloud, if you maybe have MSN or Yahoo so I can send you an email with those details? There will only be two dungeons anyway. I'm just making sure you're up-to-date. ^.^

And to Thrik, I don't know who is doing items. I'm only doing their tooltips. o.o

Level 9
Great to hear from your Cloud, =D
I'm not sure if I told you this, but there's only limited room in the map for the dungeons, so you will probably have to create them in a lower scaling, perhaps 0.20, so the dungeons become larger and more epic. I'll do some triggering shizzle to scale the heroes to the approciate size when they enter the dungeon. Perhaps you'll also have to place cliffs around the dungeons so players can't look at them when they're not supposed to.

Thrikodius, I might have an armor set request for you. A while back Darkenneko created some icons for a lava set, which was supposed to be a rare drop from one of the dungeon bosses. However, I only got around to create some few half-decent models for them, so it would be great if you could pick up on it,
I'll make sure to post a screenshot of the icons once I'm able to.

Wolfe and Thri, you're free to cooperate on creating some items. I'm sure you can convince Darkenneko somehow to create some fitting icons for them, =]

Status
Not open for further replies.