• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Everwood beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey folks.
Summer holidays just started, and since I'll be having a lot of sparetime in the following weeks, I've decided that I'm gonna try my hardest to release a beta of Everwood. I'm still unsure of what the beta should include, but I guess we can make a list as we progress.
At the moment I'm working on finishing the skills (each hero will have 3 skills (for now)) and the inventory. So far I have the 3 skills for the necromancer and ranger (actually I have 11 for the necromancer and 7 for the ranger), and to continue I need Wolfe to finish the list of abilities and send it over to me.
I'm almost done with the inventory, I only need to fix that image of the hero in the equipment screen, and that shouldn't take too long.

I created this thread so we have a board where we can discuss the things we do for the map. If you don't really have anything to do (Darkenneko!!) please post here and I'll see if I can find something for ye.

Level 28
Wolfe told me he was going to make a "boss area" for ShadePyre. If he has, then just put up a barrier so that you can't get in there and play the Sargerras Laugh when someone tries. I'll be able to get serious on ShadePyre next week and the weak after that I don't have anymore work so I'm free to work on it most times.

Status
Not open for further replies.