• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rare Spawns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hy my name is Walker,I play Gaya for 1 year,made a break and now i play again.
I am astonished by the new area Whitepine Mountains and the new items,but i have one query and that is i don't know when this rare spwan: Varthuvash spawn.

I just want this Mount: War Chicken nothing else,i stayed 5 hours non-stop in the mammoth area but it didn;t shown once. Is there like some condition i have to meet in order for him to appear?
Whats more cool then ride a Chicken? Pls. give me some HINT,Riddle :(

Level 2
since I was born i was never lucky.. damn time to forget about this ah.. not a option to let my pc run for 6 hours and then maybe or not spwan...electric bill is not so funny

Level 3
you can get the war chicken also with the chests that randomly spawn there are 6 places i know were they can spawn in the snow area also the rarespawns often spawned when i wasnt in that area so maybe thats one condition. good luck anyway :)

Level 8
For rare spawns I found it better to do rotations through whitepine. e.g. farm 10min at magnataurs, then 10min at skeletons, then 10min at the lake, then back to magnataurs. Also, try dying in the magnataur area once per rotation.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
For rare spawns I found it better to do rotations through whitepine. e.g. farm 10min at magnataurs, then 10min at skeletons, then 10min at the lake, then back to magnataurs. Also, try dying in the magnataur area once per rotation.
I don't get that dying part. xD
Death is not a condition for rarespawns to appear.

Level 8
Magnataur spawns near cave boss entrance and circle arround. Spawn is pretty rare... sometimes it happens faster.. some times it may take 2 hrs for 1 rare to spawn.

If there is no rare spawn in new are, dont go die.. just check other spawns:
gnoll to the right from mytargras city & treant sout from starting village(a little to the left from first spider)

I've notice that only 1-2 rare spawns can be active at time... so if there is active gnoll and treant, none rare spawn will appear in new content zone - just theory, but working so far.

Level 2
you could be right, txs i will take this in account next time i see a rare spwan

Last edited:
Level 2
I realized after many failed attempts(luck is the true answer), but it was fun,making our own hypotheses and testing them.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.