• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

rare materials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
does rare materials disappear eventually?
because when i loot pearl it did not go to my material bag instead to my inventory..after few seconds the pearl disappeared..is that a bug or not?

Level 3
See this is the assumption of people. It's supposedly drop from d3 bosses. Not going to lie, I've been in at least 30+ runs. I've yet to see one drop. Nor have I met a person who had one or have made the fire cap.

I mean unless we consider that the drop rate is just fucking incredibly lower than all the great stuff the bosses drop dropping. You'd have to really question, have anyone ever gotten a demon heart yet?

I find it funny how on the D3 drop list that is completed, demon heart is not even listed.

For all those people who claim that demon heart drops from d3 bosses. Do you have one?

Last edited:
Level 3
There is a slight possibility that Demon Heart drops only from TBF, which is the least-killed d3 boss. But even than, there are hundred's of exploiters that are bound to have gotten at least one since d3 came out.

All in all, I doubt it's even in the loot table.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Well the demon heart is definitely in the drop list, you can be sure about that (like 1 or 2%, definitely not lower, as the droplist engine only allows 'rounded' percentages). All 3rd dungeon bosses can drop it (except the first one, if I remember correctly). Unless there is a serious bug about that (that possibility exists; after all, I never tested dungeon 3 by myself and did all the balancing and coding based on player's oppinions), it will drop eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.