• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rank Three!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Last night I nearly shit myself when I saw that Wc3:WoW was ranked 3 out of 8,745 mods at ModDB; largest mod site in the world. What makes this so insane of an accomplishment for us is that I created the profile at ModDB only about two or three days ago. We've accumulated over 800 hits within 24 hours as well. You can definitely expect the fanbase of Wc3:WoW growing and improving. We just need more to show them to maintain their respectful fanaticism with our great project, but to do this, we'll need more than just terrain. This is where HvO-Busterkomo comes in - and hopefully we can get more people to help us soon - to make it happen.

Wc3:WoW has a bunch of features listed. We need to push harder to actually achieve and live up to them. HvO-Busterkomo pretty much finished the 'Create-A-Character' part of the game and now it's time to move on, immediately! What's next? Improving the A.I. and including quests would be a start. We'll also need to get at least 10 spells FINISHED accurately for at least three classes.

For the longest time, Wc3:WoW developers never had supported due dates or deadlines. But now I am considering it since it seems to motivate people to get things done on time and have something to work towards. Commentary on that idea would be nice.

But yeah, Wc3:WoW was rank three (currently 8, but once we release more stuff it'll quickly edge it's way to first place within hours) and that shows that Condemned Entertainment needs to pay more attention to it. Clashing Kings is a very big project that will be our own true project officially, but no one knows about it and thus Wc3:WoW remains the focal point of our reputation and fanbase, still. Even after we announce Clashing Kings, more than half of them will still see Wc3:WoW as the better project until the game is developed more and has even more to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.