• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Random Reputation Reduce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
So I know this world is already unfair.

[Story:]
I was such an emo after the hive people with many moderators down rate my maps like crazy, so I thought I post a discussion about moderator's unfairness, about how mods get overrated by moderators that got good relations with the maker, and it's too obvious.
Then this bunch of moderators/related people come into this discussion and flame me down because I am just defending my point and they destroy the thread, give me down reputations and walk away. Don't want to state examples.

I mean if someone says something, you don't just attack them right away. You try to change them, but even till now I still don't get the unfairness of the moderators lol

If anyone could enlighten me ill give them cookies (You know what I mean *elbow*)

So If people agree that the moderators in this site are being bias, comment below!

Level 16
You have to realize that there has been 10^24 cases of people accusing of moderators being unfair. And instead of taking the formal and proper process of using Admin Contact, people like to post, like you have, on site discussion. Also, trying to rally users against moderators isn't the greatest, or most thought out plan.

~Snap

If your map got rejected there might be reasons..

now Moderators are not dumn people, they are trying to help you out. and you might simply be lazy or way to much on your defense..

also.. concerning the mods more loved by the moderators.. well sometimes it's just NORMAL because a map looks better than an other one.. and it's been made by a member the mods knows for a god damn long time (2-3 years) so even if it's not RL friends, moderators and members that have been here for long does share afew good conversations and team working hours.

Now.. you might get -rep by the moderators for posting that Thread.

Level 31
Then this bunch of moderators/related people come into this discussion and flame me down because I am just defending my point and they destroy the thread, give me down reputations and walk away. Don't want to state examples.

1) If you want to talk about misbehavior by mod, you should do it via admin contact. Contact the admin, not making a thread right here for everybody to see and creating unnecessary drama.

That is the main reason why your thread was deleted and rest assured that Ralle do not gives the moderator the capability to be dictator. If there is indeed a mod misbehave, they would be punish according to the law set by him.

Void was already been punish for misbehavior and it was a clear sign of fairness and justice does exist here, so please mind your language.

about how mods get overrated by moderators that got good relations with the maker, and it's too obvious.

2) Do you know why some mod resources get better rating in comparison with the others? Cause they're mod and they know the rules better than you do, they follow and they preach the rules. Their resources follow the submission while you're not.

Thus, no matter how poor their quality of work is, it would often reach the minimal quota needed for approval.

To top up with, the rating standard was differ from mod and the quality control was often changes from time to time. Some map that earn rating 5 from mod 6 months ago might only earn rating 3 if it was re-evaluate today due to a much strict quality control.

3) Are you trying to stir up drama again? It already been discuss before at this thread of yours and I already provide ample of proper detail to you.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/site-discussion-97/moderators-unfairness-137437/

If your map was unacceptable, then simply improve your map. Is that soo hard to be done?

Level 15
[oh_snap]
You have to realize that there has been 10^24 cases of people accusing of moderators being unfair. And instead of taking the formal and proper process of using Admin Contact, people like to post, like you have, on site discussion. Also, trying to rally users against moderators isn't the greatest, or most thought out plan.

~Snap
I didn't know there was so many cases lol, I did post it on admin contact and got screwed and down reputation D:>
Nah, just wanted to know what people feel, not rally an army to destroy moderators lol, since not all moderators are screwed up (D: hopefully)

[Mr.Goblin]
If your map got rejected there might be reasons..

now Moderators are not dumn people, they are trying to help you out. and you might simply be lazy or way to much on your defense..

also.. concerning the mods more loved by the moderators.. well sometimes it's just NORMAL because a map looks better than an other one.. and it's been made by a member the mods knows for a god damn long time (2-3 years) so even if it's not RL friends, moderators and members that have been here for long does share afew good conversations and team working hours.

Now.. you might get -rep by the moderators for posting that Thread.
Well, ya rejected maps got their reasons but what about under rated D:
That's why, they help me by reducing my ratings, then they don't help a more sucky one by giving them more ratings D:
Well, if there's a marking to the score, then ya, I take it in, but no just a short description with ratings, that's so vague, coming to moderators,
I'll give you an example, you make a map that's hero defense, but this moderator hates dota and mark you down badly, just an example, so that's called unlucky right ? LoL
So... you mean the moderators give you bonus for being a friend of his?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

ya may be I get -rep

[Crazed_seal2]
Ok.
1. If everyone down rated your map, thats fine; just change your map.
2. Moderators are not unfair, its their job to be 'strict'. Also Mods have a big job.
3. If you have a complaint, use admin contact!
4. Peace out
I think, if people sees a 0.5/5 map, they won't bother trying lol
no, not everytime, they are not strict sometimes D: check it out
ya, did =\ dont wana get marked down badly again lol, k i repeat THIS is a discussion =)
ya peace I like peace

Level 31
I didn't know there was so many cases lol, I did post it on admin contact and got screwed and down reputation D:>
Nah, just wanted to know what people feel, not rally an army to destroy moderators lol, since not all moderators are screwed up (D: hopefully)

You did not, you post it at site discussion. Moderator have no authority to see your thread at admin contact.

Well, ya rejected maps got their reasons but what about under rated D:
That's why, they help me by reducing my ratings, then they don't help a more sucky one by giving them more ratings D:
Well, if there's a marking to the score, then ya, I take it in, but no just a short description with ratings, that's so vague, coming to moderators,
I'll give you an example, you make a map that's hero defense, but this moderator hates dota and mark you down badly, just an example, so that's called unlucky right ? LoL
So... you mean the moderators give you bonus for being a friend of his?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

The evaluation are differ from mod and it change when the admin request a much tough quality control.

And do not expect a 100% full fledged review. We have approve and review status, review are just consider to be bonus.

If you want map tester to test your map to tell you what is good and what is bad, then you should have never upload your map at the beginning because that section are reserve for complete work.

Level 15
[Septimus]
Quote:

1) If you want to talk about misbehavior by mod, you should do it via admin contact. Contact the admin, not making a thread right here for everybody to see and creating unnecessary drama.

That is the main reason why your thread was deleted and rest assured that Ralle do not gives the moderator the capability to be dictator. If there is indeed a mod misbehave, they would be punish according to the law set by him.

Void was already been punish for misbehavior and it was a clear sign of fairness and justice does exist here, so please mind your language.

Quote:
about how mods get overrated by moderators that got good relations with the maker, and it's too obvious.

2) Do you know why some mod resources get better rating in comparison with the others? Cause they're mod and they know the rules better than you do, they follow and they preach the rules. Their resources follow the submission while you're not.

Thus, no matter how poor their quality of work is, it would often reach the minimal quota needed for approval.

To top up with, the rating standard was differ from mod and the quality control was often changes from time to time. Some map that earn rating 5 from mod 6 months ago might only earn rating 3 if it was re-evaluate today due to a much strict quality control.

3) Are you trying to stir up drama again? It already been discuss before at this thread of yours and I already provide ample of proper detail to you.

Moderator's Unfairness

If your map was unacceptable, then simply improve your map. Is that soo hard to be done?
Well, I suppose you already know me very well, isn't it? The great Septimus had come to visit me again =)
K, I pity void for losing control =\
lol, well ya I understand, they know the rules better
erm, well my intention was always to get the mods justice, even if the map isn't mine that's underrated, I feel for it
Well this discussion isn't to stirr up anything D:
well ya it's to know and understand what people feel

[Edit:][P.S for double posting]
[Septimus]
Quote:

You did not, you post it at site discussion. Moderator have no authority to see your thread at admin contact.
I think I need genko nuts for memory boost, but I did get some heavy -rep that time D:

Level 31
Well, I suppose you already know me very well, isn't it?

Yes!! Know you very well for constantly stirring drama and being stubborn enough not to listen to the other. [/QFT]

erm, well my intention was always to get the mods justice, even if the map isn't mine that's underrated, I feel for it

I don't think you read my post above very well, do you? Guess I have to highlight it for you to read.

The evaluation are differ from mod and it change when the admin request a much tough quality control.

ya, did =\ dont wana get marked down badly again lol, k i repeat THIS is a discussion =)
ya peace I like peace

Min rating for approval map are 2/5 (Lacking). The mod would never give 1/5 for approve map because 1/5 represent unacceptable.

Leniency was given when an author of the map provide enough hardwork and the map prove to be one of it with ample of positive review

Level 15
[Septimus]
Quote:
Well, I suppose you already know me very well, isn't it?

Yes!! Know you very well for constantly stirring drama and being stubborn enough not to listen to the other. [/QFT]

Quote:

I don't think you read my post above very well, do you? Guess I have to highlight it for you to read.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
ya peace I like peace

Min rating for approval map are 2/5 (Lacking). The mod would never give 1/5 for approve map because 1/5 represent unacceptable.

Leniency was given when an author of the map provide enough hardwork and the map prove to be one of it with ample of positive review
haha I tot I did listen, o.o u can read my mind, ops didn't know u could!
o.o wow check out those big text
erm ya I really don't understand D:

Level 31

If you think you could troll me into flaming you so the staff would punish me, then you're god damn wrong about it. I would not fall into this chilidish behavior just like Void does.

Your map naruto was clearly rejected until it was approve after an improvement, you are still sore because it was once rejected and was punish heavily for open a rather trollish thread or else you would have never make another thread like this just to stir drama again.

If I am wrong, you would have never state this statement at this thread of yours.

Then this bunch of moderators/related people come into this discussion and flame me down because I am just defending my point and they destroy the thread, give me down reputations and walk away.

Anyway, this map of yours already prove my point that the moderator are being fair in their work.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/naruto-battle-siege-v2-18e-141890/

If mod are truly bias like you claim it to be, then why the mod does not vote this map of yours 2/5 without any valid reason or just simply reject it?

Take a look at your Naruto map that was rejected and compare it with your Naruto map that was approve. You don't need to compare the content of the map, just take a glimpse look at how you describe your map at both of the thread.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/naruto-battle-siege-v1-5-a-130609/

You would definitely notice how messy, ugly and unprofessional the way you describe this reject map of yours (Especially changelog) in comparison with the approve version. So, who're the one who should be blame when your work was rejected? This are just barely the description, we haven't even started with the content yet.

Like I have said it before, why open a thread whining about it when you could use the time to improve your map? The approve version of your map is a clear evidence that stirring drama here instead of improving your map does not help at all.

If I am Ralle, I would have you banned for open a rather trollish thread because this thread was truly deserve to be at admin contact cause it discuss the mod behavior, rather than at Site Discussion with the intention to stir unnecessary storm.

Level 15
[Septimus]
Quote:

If you think you could troll me into flaming you so the staff would punish me, then you're god damn wrong about it. I would not fall into this chilidish behavior just like Void does.

Your map naruto was clearly rejected until it was approve after an improvement, you are still sore because it was once rejected and was punish heavily for open a rather trollish thread or else you would have never make another thread like this just to stir drama again.

If I am wrong, you would have never state this statement at this thread of yours.

Quote:
Then this bunch of moderators/related people come into this discussion and flame me down because I am just defending my point and they destroy the thread, give me down reputations and walk away.

Anyway, this map of yours already prove my point that the moderator are being fair in their work.

Naruto Battle Siege v2.18e

If mod are truly bias like you claim it to be, then why the mod does not vote this map of yours 2/5 without any valid reason or just simply reject it?

Take a look at your Naruto map that was rejected and compare it with your Naruto map that was approve. You don't need to compare the content of the map, just take a glimpse look at how you describe your map at both of the thread.

Naruto Battle Siege v1.5

You would definitely notice how messy, ugly and unprofessional the way you describe this reject map of yours (Especially changelog) in comparison with the approve version. So, who're the one who should be blame when your work was rejected? This are just barely the description, we haven't even started with the content yet.

Like I have said it before, why open a thread whining about it when you could use the time to improve your map? The approve version of your map is a clear evidence that stirring drama here instead of improving your map does not help at all.

If I am Ralle, I would have you banned for open a rather trollish thread because this thread was truly deserve to be at admin contact cause it discuss the mod behavior, rather than at Site Discussion with the intention to stir unnecessary storm.

Ahh amazing guess, Overthink a little lesser is the way to go
My intention is to find out what people think
But I wonder where these people are
Ya a prove, great
Well yes, the current NBS is more well describe
Well you can call it *killing a child to teach other children how to do things*

Level 31

It already been told at previous thread of yours, approve map could be set into 2 status (Approve and Review). How many times do you need to be told only then you would understand it?

Approve - Map that was set to approve stage would have little to none of mod description regarding about the map.

Review - Map was fully evaluated by mod with detail of what makes it good and bad.

Don't expect mod to review your map to tell you what's wrong with it. You want map tester, we have map development/project recruitment section for you.

Review are just consider to be bonus, the map section are reserve for complete work.

Level 15
[Septimus]
Quote:

It already been told at previous thread of yours, approve map could be set into 2 status (Approve and Review). How many times do you need to be told only then you would understand it?

Approve - Map that was set to approve stage would have little to none of mod description regarding about the map.

Review - Map was fully evaluated by mod with detail of what makes it good and bad.

Don't expect mod to review your map to tell you what's wrong with it. You want map tester, we have map development/project recruitment section for you.

Review are just consider to be bonus, the map section are reserve for complete work.
What about pending? =P
It's good to know that it's meant for completed map

Level 31
What about pending? =P

If you seriously do not know the definition of pending, then you seriously need to go back to study at grade 1.

You claim your intention are to find out what people think. But your thread title and your post clearly contradict with it.

Your thread title should be "What do you think about moderator" and not "Random Reputation Reduce".

I was such an emo after the hive people with many moderators down rate my maps like crazy, so I thought I post a discussion about moderator's unfairness, about how mods get overrated by moderators that got good relations with the maker, and it's too obvious.

I mean if someone says something, you don't just attack them right away. You try to change them, but even till now I still don't get the unfairness of the moderators lol

If anyone could enlighten me ill give them cookies (You know what I mean *elbow*)

If you truly want people opinion about mod only and does not hold any grudge at all, you would have never post this message inside this upper quote at the beginning of this thread at all as well.

This post of yours clearly directed to the this incident http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/site-discussion-97/moderators-unfairness-137437/ and so does your thread title "Random Reputation Reduce" because you was given -rep by several mod for opening such a trollish thread, misbehave and doesn't want to listen to what the other tell you.

What you're trying to do now are more towards discrediting those staff rather than asking an opinion regarding the staff.

You already been told at the beginning, right before you submit map where there is a clearly written rules about the submission rules which you failed to adhere to it. When you failed to adhere to it, you blame the other party when your work was rejected. So who're the one should be held responsible for it? None other than yourself.

Ralle, Rui, and several other staffs work hard in thinking and writing a decent rules for submitter to read, if the submitter itself do not change the way they work by reading, understand and adhere the rules. The submitter itself as good as not changing itself just like what you did at this moment.

Some of us already given you plenty of valid point and yet you refuse/stubborn enough not to read and understand it. Just look at how you reply to me back at this thread http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/site-discussion-97/moderators-unfairness-137437/ when I give ample of provision of how it goes.

If anyone could enlighten me ill give them cookies

You have been enlighten long time ago, just that you refuse to enlighten yourself.

Level 15
[Septimus]
Quote:
What about pending? =P

If you seriously do not know the definition of pending, then you seriously need to go back to study at grade 1.

Quote:

You claim your intention are to find out what people think. But your thread title and your post clearly contradict with it.

Your thread title should be "What do you think about moderator" and not "Random Reputation Reduce".

Quote:

If you truly want people opinion about mod only and does not hold any grudge at all, you would have never post this message inside this upper quote at the beginning of this thread at all as well.

This post of yours clearly directed to the this incident Moderator's Unfairness and so does your thread title "Random Reputation Reduce" because you was given -rep by several mod for opening such a trollish thread, misbehave and doesn't want to listen to what the other tell you.

What you're trying to do now are more towards discrediting those staff rather than asking an opinion regarding the staff.

Quote:

You already been told at the beginning, right before you submit map where there is a clearly written rules about the submission rules which you failed to adhere to it. When you failed to adhere to it, you blame the other party when your work was rejected. So who're the one should be held responsible for it? None other than yourself.

Ralle, Rui, and several other staffs work hard in thinking and writing a decent rules for submitter to read, if they do not changes themselves by reading the rules. You're as good as not changing yourself.

Some of us already given you plenty of valid point and yet you refuse/stubborn enough not to read and understand it. Just look at how you reply to me back at this thread Moderator's Unfairness when I give ample of provision of how it goes.

Quote:
If anyone could enlighten me ill give them cookies

You have been enlighten long time ago, just that you refuse to enlighten yourself.
Haha, I'll give you rep for overthinking this much
Ya you're so sexy
Hmm amazing! You really can read minds

Level 31
Ya you're so sexy

It isn't overthinking, it was facts.

If you think trolling through the rep system and this post makes you the winner, think again.

This thread is as good as an egg in the microwaves waiting for 1 big boom. I hope IBL would be done before it does.

Level 15
[Septimus]
Quote:
Ya you're so sexy

It isn't overthinking, it was facts.

If you think trolling through the rep system and this post makes you the winner, think again.

This thread is as good as an egg in the microwaves waiting for 1 big boom. I hope IBL would be done before it does.
Ya if you insist, then I won't bug you D:

Status
Not open for further replies.