• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Question(and considered spam to some maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Have you ever got in a situation that your friend has some sort of incurrable disease and will die whatever months later? this is happening to me right now
:( my best friend has a incurrable disease and it costs so much for the transplant >.>. Bleh, this is spam probaly >.> Im just curious.

Level 2
Well... You shouldn't be too scared. There are many people with these kind of things. You just need a transplant.. And your right it can cost alot of money but if everyone in the family pays a bit for it the money can easily be paid off to the hospital. But i agree you with it is indeed scary.

Level 21
Pulmonary heart disease would be my guess at whats happening to your friend. This is the medical name given to the disease where the right side of the heart fails to function properly.

you cant put a price on life but this sort of situation definatly challenges that statement. I think the family and friends should all work together to help this person out, taking out a loan would be the best idea. my guess is this sort of transplant (which would be a heart and lung transplant) would cost upwards of $80,000 because a kidney costs $50,000. and while the price tag might be huge it is nothing compared to the life of your friend. none the less it is a very sad situation and i hope you and your friend the best of luck in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.