• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RaiN. leaving the Oakwood team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
It's a sad sad day:sad:
Unfortunately RaiN. is leaving the Oakwood team.
He did a lot of things for Oakwood and contributed with alot of his knowledge about Jass.

The reasons are that he is soon going to college which will cost a lot of time while Starcraft II will probably become his new hobby. Understandable even though I don't like him leaving nor Starcraft II:p

I'm going to look for a new main-scripter now. Someone that has good knowledge of Jass and has actually no life at all to finish alot of triggers.

Level 8
Someone that has good knowledge of Jass and has actually no life at all to finish alot of triggers.
Lawled.

Had a great time modding for this project and learned alot of stuff. Will try to get the last stuff I promised as soon as possible and wish you a good future with this.

If you ever decide to start modding SC2 know that I'll be glad to help you with everything I can.

Cheers. :wink::thumbs_up:

Level 19
Lawled.

Had a great time modding for this project and learned alot of stuff. Will try to get the last stuff I promised as soon as possible and wish you a good future with this.

If you ever decide to start modding SC2 know that I'll be glad to help you with everything I can.

Cheers. :wink::thumbs_up:

Hehe sure thing.
Had a cool idea for a SC2 map in mind. But for now I just first want to finish Oakwood. This took me 2 years to get to this point and well.. Technically we're almost done. I always liked medieval games more then futuristic games so I don't even know if I will buy SC2 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.