• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ragnarok PvP Izlude

Status
Not open for further replies.
I created this thread to get more people in playing my map; Ragnarok PvP Izlude
This map is based on the PvP Arena in a MMORPG game; Ragnarok Online
I don't know is there any players of ragnarok online, but I do think people can play this map even thou they never play before the actual game.

Ragnarok PvP Izlude
maps_18426_minimap.jpg

Map Name: Ragnarok PvP Izlude

Map Genre: Hero Arena

Author: Ribenamania

Map Link: Ragnarok PvP Izlude v1.4b - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Featuring-:
*Ragnarok PvP Feelings
*Ragnarok Sound Effects
*Ragnarok Gaming Effects
*Ragnarok Terrain

Credits
Models
Ribenamania - Storm Gust Snow
Ribenamania - Izlude Bridge
Ribenamania - Izlude Tile
Ribenamania - Market Stand
Ribenamania - Meteor Assault
Ribenamania - Quagmire
Ribenamania - Ruwach
Ribenamania - Soul Breaker
Ribenamania - Storm Gust Cloud
General Frank - Assassin
JetFangInferno - Frost Diver
JetFangInferno - Raid
SinisterX - Lord Knight

Trigger
Ribenamania

Terrain
Ribenamania

Textures
Ribenamania

Sound Effects
Ragnarok Files
Ribenamania - Compress

Special thanks to Xyiz for idea suggesting.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This map has been paused-construction, the reason is because it contains pretty many bugs. So I'm looking for an experienced Bug Fixer, feel free to post a reply here to sign up a place... it is pretty important since I can't continue the map without one.

Attachments

• Grand Cross.jpg
    Grand Cross.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,514
  • Quagmire.jpg
    Quagmire.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,933
  • Storm Gust.jpg
    Storm Gust.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,056
Last edited:
Level 11
''Game Exports
The direct exporting of resources from games other than Warcraft III is prohibited. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, World of Warcraft®. No such resources may be submitted to THW. Forum discussions pertaining to the export or editing of resources from other games will be closed.''

Directly from the rules. The moderators will decide on this and I'm going to tell about this on your resource post.

''Game Exports
The direct exporting of resources from games other than Warcraft III is prohibited. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, World of Warcraft®. No such resources may be submitted to THW. Forum discussions pertaining to the export or editing of resources from other games will be closed.''

Directly from the rules. The moderators will decide on this and I'm going to tell about this on your resource post.

You are one lame dude -_- Exporting those resource are for enchanting the gameplay, without the exact same resource, the map won't be like the actual MMORPG and whats the mean of making this map that time o.o

Level 11
Its not lame at all. The moderators should know about these things. I fully understand how these exports enhance the gameplay, but you should mention this in the uload post. Also its a shame this guy claims his spells as his. You obviously are winning this argument.

PS: If you want me too take a look at your map for bugs(In GUI) I can help

Its not lame at all. The moderators should know about these things. I fully understand how these exports enhance the gameplay, but you should mention this in the uload post. Also its a shame this guy claims his spells as his. You obviously are winning this argument.

PS: If you want me too take a look at your map for bugs(In GUI) I can help

Well, yeah.. the spells are made by me after all. The map is coded in vJASS/JASS so unfortunately you can't help. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: I did mention there are exported resource in the sound's credit.

yeah.. just converted from gui to jass....

Oh really, whatever.. I don't really care what you think. Also, need not to reply me since I'll just say the same thing over and over again. Just ask Septimus, and you'll find out what a fool you've been last time. I understand your feelings but those spell are still made by me.

Let me tell again, don't post any reply here saying what what spell from you.
Just talk so Septimus =], topic close

Level 15
Just something I noticed about the Knight Guy.
His skill that grant him 100% extra damage and -armour (or something) is weaker than that skill which grants him 100 damage or something :S
Also, his Avatar-like skill is kinda crap. You become unable to casts spells and stuff for, I dunno, forever? Or at least it felt like forever :(
Never got to test out the other skills cos I wans't playing with anyone.

Anyway, the Arena seems quite plain for some reason. Its waaay big with barely no special features (in terms of the terrain and the stuff like that). Maybe you could add stuff like Banners that grants auras here and there and such.

Just something I noticed about the Knight Guy.
His skill that grant him 100% extra damage and -armour (or something) is weaker than that skill which grants him 100 damage or something :S
Also, his Avatar-like skill is kinda crap. You become unable to casts spells and stuff for, I dunno, forever? Or at least it felt like forever :(
Never got to test out the other skills cos I wans't playing with anyone.

Anyway, the Arena seems quite plain for some reason. Its waaay big with barely no special features (in terms of the terrain and the stuff like that). Maybe you could add stuff like Banners that grants auras here and there and such.

Well, all I can answer is.. the map is the same as the MMORPG. In fact, its 100% same. That is why I don't want to modify the skills, terrains and features. Thank you for playing anyway.

You sure?? ... All I know is..
You stole the map..

Aihz... can't you guys be a bit evidence-talk? The question of credits of valkemiere is already solve. Please, don't simply talk before having any know.. ask septimus and you'll know. Stop spamming off topic stuff here, I'm still looking for a Bug Fixer

Status
Not open for further replies.