• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ragnarok PvP mania RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
i need people to help me with my map. . .
its ok even if your not too skilled of it. .
i just want help. .i want it to like the diablo 3 warcraft map

kind of people i need:
1.terrainer
2.triggerist
3.and a guy that is cool at systems

here's the map,there aint much yet so . .it will be good if you helped me(more great if i was still a MOD) Thumbs up

more details:

Ragnarok PvP Mania RPG is an Role playing game which you warp at dungeons and warp in PvP to fight the other team players(but when your ally goes in the PvP arena the ally will become an enemy)there are 6 different heroes

the heroes:
1.champion-a monk transformed to a powerful champion,the champion is a spiritual fighter more powerful when he casts the Asura strike at the enemy.

2.High Wizard-a powerful high wizard capable of such powerful spells,he calls upon storms to trap and freeze enemy's so he can become a powerful spelling machine!

3.paladin-a warrior from the holy kingdom sworn to fight the enemies of god,they are very skilled when it comes in defense.

4-lord knight-the lord knight is the same with the paladin but they are more skilled at being strengthful in thier hitpoints.

5.SinX or Assassin Cross-The SinX is very stealthy and very fast warriors,they cloak and then sonic blows there enemy away!

6.whitesmith-the whitesmith is a very powerful warrior that uses an axe and a cart
they are very greedy and gets +400 gold when they kill somebody.

spells:

champion spells:
Critical Explosion
Dangerous spirit call
asura strike
finger offensive

Whitesmith spells:
Cart Termination
Cart Boost
Weapon Perfection
Greed

High Wizard Spells:
Storm Gust
Amplify Magic Power
Jupitel Thunder
Sight
Heaven's Drive

Lord Knight Spells:
Spiral Pierce
Berserk
Bash
Bowling Bash

Paladin Spells:
Sacrifice
Devotion
Reflect Shield
Power Shield

SinX Spells:
Cloaking
Sonic Blow
Enchant Deadly Poison
Soul Breaker

and there you have it!

Attachments

• Ragnarok PvP Mania RPG.w3x
    176.5 KB · Views: 61
Level 14
Heya breebree :D

So I just have a few questions.
About the skills:
How are the skills going to level? Like in TBR? or other?.
4 spells for each hero right?
Maximum level?.

Oh and i can do a lot of the triggering leakless. Also i can help with the terrain if you'd like. Its okay if I use imported material right?

Level 3
Beta Tester

if you want a beta tester, I can help you.
Hey bree, if you want it become a ragnarok style, it's much better if it doesn't only consist of one map, like for example in the W3 TFT Rexxar Campaign; every map may become a dungeon,a field, or a town. If you enter a warp, the game loads the other map.

One more thing, since the skills have different max levels, would mind posting the max level of each skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.