• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rage Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I think we have all seen at least one good / funny rage player

Here's what happened:
I was random on Lost Temple vs a terran player and I decided to just try my luck attacking the nearest base with all my probes and killed off his workers while losing some with lots of clicking and giggling.

He "YOU HACK!!"
Me "no?"
He "How did you kill my workers if I had more than you?"
Me "good question"
He "I am going to gut you"
Me "no thanks :)"
He "...in real life"
has left the game!

I've told you mine so tell me yours. :)

Level 1
I remember a time with a friend, 3v3, where we were so screwed, as a toss player had made so goddamn many stalkers and zealots with 3/3/3 upgrades, and kept saying "you fucking noobs" etc. etc., you prolly all know them people. After some time, i decided to make alot of marauders, with my buddy making some random. I beat his army bigtime, and we ended up like this

Nub "Omg you fucking noob"
Me "IF i were a noob, how could i then be drinking of this awesome winsauce? :D"
Nub "I should have won you hacker"
Me "Go on and call me a hacker, saying it still wont make it true"
Nub "Fucking noob"
Me "<3"
Nub has left the game

Lost Temple, 2v2

My ally was Toss, and i was Zerg. This was during the beta, keep that in mind.

I rushed one of them, and he was like... "Reported!"
Me: For what?
Him: Hacking.
Me: I doubt that 13 probes would ever beat a Zerg rush, learn to play dude.
Him: THAT WAS A MINERAL HACK! HOW COULD YOU GET ZERGLINGS SO FAST?
Me: It's called 6pool, cursed noob.
His ally: Lol, srsly, give me your minerals.
(He was zerg as well, so he attacked me with 14 zerglings)
Him: HAH, BEAT THAT YOU NUB
Me: *cough*
(3 Void rays start splattering the zerglings while i am hatching 7 roaches)
Him: OMFG MORE HAX
(Then, he sent 2 zealots to defend his friend. I left him in for the lolsy, and told my partner not to touch him.
Then, i attacked his friend with a burrowed roach army)
As my roached unburrowed, he was like... OMFG MOVEMENT HACKS! YOU ARE SO REPORTED!
His friend was barely able to make it. He was left with 4 drones and 4 zerglings.
Then, my partner sent in his void rays to finish him off. I sent a zergling to scout that noob, and aparently, his partner was attacking him.

"OMFG, UR HACKING HIS UNITS! I AM GOING TO BAN YOUR ASS OUT!"

His friend's reply.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP! FUCK YOU AND ALL OF YOUR FAMILY!"
I finished off both of them.

Level 11
There was this one guy who got cannon rushed on my team in a 4v4 (RT).

I pointed out to him the pylon being built INSIDE his base (it was visible from his command center), and he did nothing. I wasn't able to defend him, as I was basically in the farthest spawn position from him, so he died.

He bitches about how much we suck, then ends up spamming pings to try and annoy us. Fortunately, ignoring someone in SC2 also blocks their pings, so it was kinda lol.

Oh yeah, we ended up winning that game too. Go figure.

Level 12
The other day I was playing 3Vai for some fun as a terran. Oh the joys of not really caring about strategy. I had somebody literally yelling at me with his mic because I wasn't using a wall in a base were the enemy wont attack until late-game. It pretty much consisted of "BLABLABLABLABLA WALLS R 1337 BLABLABLABLAGRAAA"

I decided to let him die to the first wave. Its not fun building around negative energy like that.

Level 5
Never wall against AI battles. You will always be out numbered and can not hold out against 3 high difficulty AIs.

The best is to be pure offensive all game. The AI can not cope well when their base and workers are constantly threatened.

i lose so many 3vAI games cuz the fags on my team decide to do the 10 cannon, 0 unit opening

Level 5
Here is my story, quite the wall of text but I think it's worth it...ENJOY!

As a Protoss I made the most normal opening, Gateway, Assimilator, Cyber core, Forge(I love upgrades :D), Assimilator, another 2 Gateways and then made an Expo but I actually forgot to scout and my enemy knocked on my door with 4 Void Rays.
After some seroius APM from my side and him A-moving a lot I pushed back his Void Rays with my Stalkers and started making Phoenixes to defend.
Two minutes after he A-moved again but this time with PURE Immortal(exactly 15) but he didn't know that I had already scouted that with my Phoenixes and I was prepared with about 20 zealots(becuase of four warp gates). I was clearly going to lose but I saw my Phoenixes(7,yes I know thats overkill) and remembered that they have Graviton Beam!! After mass Graviton and a lot of action on the ground I was left with 5 zealots and 7 phoenixes.
Then he tried to kill my expo with another 4 Void Rays but he was quickly pwned becuase of the sheer number of my Phoenixes. After that I started killing his probes that were mining of his only expansion and actually destroyed about 60-75% of them, he had no defences there.
He tried to kill me with his last units (some Zealots, some Immortals) but I quickly demolished them with a healthy combination of Chargelots, Phoenixes and...a Mothership. He had no detection and no anti-air.
and after ALL THIS in the end he said:

Him:YOU SHITY NOOOOB
Him:YOU CANT PLAY
Him:YOU MADE MAS ZEALOTS AND MAS STALKERS AND MAS FOENIX ONLI
Me:Well you made only immortals and void rays...
Me:And becuase I scouted and had maicro I countered you
Him:IM GOING REPORT YOU TO BLIZ YOU CANT PLAY THAT WAY
Me:o_O
Him has left the game!
Me:GG

Such a noob, annoys me.

Level 22
Yes those who use the 'report' button are pathetic. I wouldn't report someone flamming, it's moment anger. Not to say for losing rofl. I think this button should be used only for hacks or any sort of that, reporting a player for whatever he said etc = tell your mommy, kid; come back to sc2 when you can stand the internet insults; ever heard of mute button.

Level 11
I think the report buttons do work as you can get banned for real life threats and too much anger.
They wouldn't care about someone raging over a game, but if someone is harassing/making real life threats, then that would probably be a problem.

Also reporting someone for that kind of thing is pretty dumb. You can use block communications, it prevents you from being matched up against them in addition to blocking them.

Level 22
Even so, how real are real life threats? If someone pays attention how the human brain works, it is clearly momentary anger that cools off in 10 minutes or so. But I agree that's the case where Blizz may take actions probably depending on how harsh an insulting or threatening is.

But im 1000% certain there are some who used the report button over smth like just rage and those are just really dumb. And not like it will do anything cause Blizzard see what it's about.

Level 4
Heh, back in SCBW I was playing a dodge game, and was accused of using latency hacks for the entire game by this one dude.

It was all
Him: bro you hack, hacking sux man
Me: I don't hack, hackers are lame.
Him:(after I stay out for ages and ages) BRO STOP HACKING YOU LAME
etc, until he finally ragequitted.

Level 9
Me and my real.life friend where doing some hardcore 2v2, and where on a winning-streak. At the start of a game my friend had computer-problems and lagged out. We dicided to let me play the game out for both of us. He was zerg, and I random-Toss. Ofc. they thought 2v1 was an easy win, but long story short, I pwned them both alone, and they called me a fucking newb, because they were sure that our tactic was that my friend would leave at game-start. I have no idea how this makes any sense, but they were pretty pissed x) no "gg"

Level 12
I was doing on of my placement matches, and was on a nice 3-win streak using a simple viking rush (Since the bases are blocked by rocks at the start) and finally got put against a rather.... challenging opponent. The whole game I had scouted his base with my orbital, and he had a small army of marines and a few medivacs, something that my 10+ vikings and 3 medivacs full of marines could handle for my rush. I attacked, but got pushed back out by a missle turret and a planetary fortress that was at his expansion. So, I setup a network of radar towers, and find an expansion. I revealed it, and hes got atleast 15 battle cruiseres and variose ground forces. I threw everything at him but couldn't get past him.

The worst part was he made it sound like he had just installed the game too, something that I had been worrying about, since most people would play against AI or something first.

Level 9
I was doing on of my placement matches, and was on a nice 3-win streak using a simple viking rush (Since the bases are blocked by rocks at the start) and finally got put against a rather.... challenging opponent. The whole game I had scouted his base with my orbital, and he had a small army of marines and a few medivacs, something that my 10+ vikings and 3 medivacs full of marines could handle for my rush. I attacked, but got pushed back out by a missle turret and a planetary fortress that was at his expansion. So, I setup a network of radar towers, and find an expansion. I revealed it, and hes got atleast 15 battle cruiseres and variose ground forces. I threw everything at him but couldn't get past him.

The worst part was he made it sound like he had just installed the game too, something that I had been worrying about, since most people would play against AI or something first.

How is that a rage-story?

Level 19
some kid i killed in phantom did the d'bag thing and said "Your not good noob how about we 1v1?" i accepted, roach rushed than burrowed under his expos and killed most of his base than finished with mutas than i let 1 CC leave and he cried for about 30 minutes about how hes soo good and im so gay because i use zerg units and the only reason I won was because i was random than he reported me for using gay tactics

This one time I was against a guy who was playing Terran. I can't remember the map, but he loaded his Command Center and settled on one of the islands.

He tried building battlecruisers, but I had him surrounded by then. He started spamming missile turrets then, trying to keep any air out. I teleported over with stalkers and started destroying everything.

He swore at me then left.

Last edited:
Level 22
Haha for the first time I got actual blablabla insults:

He is 700 wins/loss and still Gold xD This reminds me of being level 25-30 on 250-300-400++ wins in war3 which is as bad as this and all cases they really sucked, so no joke that too many games low league/level is L-o-w. But you have to be careful, they do play, just very weak.

Him: Players like you make terran look bad
Me: you're so skilled
Him: you're a noob
Me: you're bigger
him: f*** your mom

Then he starts flying buildings over the Lost Temple to prove his retardness.

And guess - I didn't report him. I don't care about shit like that, I've also felt angry over some losses felt like typing to him. In fact I have trashtalked years ago, now I don't do it. Not that I can't say anything, just I don't insult like that.

What Pros do: I take example from them, they don't reply at all like when lalush starts trashtalking. I should't have too.

But in his bla bla he said something that I also got pissed about - TvT has turned into who will mass more sieged tanks around the enemy or the xel naga tower and then you just wait each other do causious attacks and holds and nothing, same boring thing 30 minutes + every game, I also lost like that some games..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.