1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Rage Stories

Discussion in 'StarCraft I & II' started by ggurface, Oct 30, 2010.

1. ggurface

ggurface

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think we have all seen at least one good / funny rage player

Here's what happened:
    I was random on Lost Temple vs a terran player and I decided to just try my luck attacking the nearest base with all my probes and killed off his workers while losing some with lots of clicking and giggling.

He "YOU HACK!!"
    Me "no?"
    He "How did you kill my workers if I had more than you?"
    Me "good question"
    He "I am going to gut you"
    Me "no thanks :)"
    He "...in real life"
    has left the game!

I've told you mine so tell me yours. :)

2. Fussiler1

Fussiler1

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ''GG'' is the worst I had.

3. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The 'your no skill but you win' stories were in war3, haha those were funny there. Yes for me also so far 'gg'. Btw is there a squelch/ignore button during the game, so that you can't see what hes typing?

4. Nillere

Nillere

Resources:
    Resources:
    I remember a time with a friend, 3v3, where we were so screwed, as a toss player had made so goddamn many stalkers and zealots with 3/3/3 upgrades, and kept saying "you fucking noobs" etc. etc., you prolly all know them people. After some time, i decided to make alot of marauders, with my buddy making some random. I beat his army bigtime, and we ended up like this

Nub "Omg you fucking noob"
    Me "IF i were a noob, how could i then be drinking of this awesome winsauce? :D"
    Nub "I should have won you hacker"
    Me "Go on and call me a hacker, saying it still wont make it true"
    Nub "Fucking noob"
    Me "<3"
    Nub has left the game

5. Darkness-4ever

Darkness-4ever

Resources:
    Resources:
  6. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Honestly, those people are just sad. If they hate losing so much they should stick to custom maps where you can not lose against other humans or where losing is nothing sad.

7. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Oh you should see 'lalush'. You don't have to watch a replay, just download any replays where he loses see chat log with this: http://kuukkeli.ath.cx/ooaemkee/SC2Replay/upload_file.php (some1 needs to make a better and colorful parser) and if you come across even ONE game where he doesnt trashtalk and unmannered tell me.

8. Statharas

Statharas

Resources:
    Tools:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Lost Temple, 2v2

My ally was Toss, and i was Zerg. This was during the beta, keep that in mind.

I rushed one of them, and he was like... "Reported!"
    Me: For what?
    Him: Hacking.
    Me: I doubt that 13 probes would ever beat a Zerg rush, learn to play dude.
    Him: THAT WAS A MINERAL HACK! HOW COULD YOU GET ZERGLINGS SO FAST?
    Me: It's called 6pool, cursed noob.
    His ally: Lol, srsly, give me your minerals.
    (He was zerg as well, so he attacked me with 14 zerglings)
    Him: HAH, BEAT THAT YOU NUB
    Me: *cough*
    (3 Void rays start splattering the zerglings while i am hatching 7 roaches)
    Him: OMFG MORE HAX
    (Then, he sent 2 zealots to defend his friend. I left him in for the lolsy, and told my partner not to touch him.
    Then, i attacked his friend with a burrowed roach army)
    As my roached unburrowed, he was like... OMFG MOVEMENT HACKS! YOU ARE SO REPORTED!
    His friend was barely able to make it. He was left with 4 drones and 4 zerglings.
    Then, my partner sent in his void rays to finish him off. I sent a zergling to scout that noob, and aparently, his partner was attacking him.

"OMFG, UR HACKING HIS UNITS! I AM GOING TO BAN YOUR ASS OUT!"

His friend's reply.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP! FUCK YOU AND ALL OF YOUR FAMILY!"
    I finished off both of them.

9. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yes kids are playing RT, normal to expect that there. I answered myself. You can block a playerfrom the msg log.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  10. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    How can you rage at a strategy game? I never got that.

11. lightning brigade

lightning brigade

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    You can rage anywhere your testosterone is challenged, not that your likely going to impress any american/european girls(korean MAYBE) with winning starcaft. ;D

12. mrzwach

mrzwach

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    There was this one guy who got cannon rushed on my team in a 4v4 (RT).

I pointed out to him the pylon being built INSIDE his base (it was visible from his command center), and he did nothing. I wasn't able to defend him, as I was basically in the farthest spawn position from him, so he died.

He bitches about how much we suck, then ends up spamming pings to try and annoy us. Fortunately, ignoring someone in SC2 also blocks their pings, so it was kinda lol.

Oh yeah, we ended up winning that game too. Go figure.

13. PurplePoot

PurplePoot

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Some guy was raging to me how Terran was easymode after he played terribly and I stomped him. The best part is that he plays Protoss.

(Should have saved the full conversation--it was quite good)

14. Coolty44

Coolty44

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    The other day I was playing 3Vai for some fun as a terran. Oh the joys of not really caring about strategy. I had somebody literally yelling at me with his mic because I wasn't using a wall in a base were the enemy wont attack until late-game. It pretty much consisted of "BLABLABLABLABLA WALLS R 1337 BLABLABLABLAGRAAA"

I decided to let him die to the first wave. Its not fun building around negative energy like that.

15. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Never wall against AI battles. You will always be out numbered and can not hold out against 3 high difficulty AIs.

The best is to be pure offensive all game. The AI can not cope well when their base and workers are constantly threatened.

16. Rispetto

Rispetto

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm Cat.337 on SC2:

Cat: gl hf
    Dude: utoo
    *6 mins later*
    Dude: WOW REALLY? DT RUSH?
    Cat: It's not really a rush..
    Dude: F*** YOU MAN! YOU'RE A QUEER!
    Cat: Love you t..
    Dude has left the game.
    Cat: GG

17. PurplePoot

PurplePoot

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    6 minutes is more or less a rush. It isn't totally optimal but the minimum time that you can get DTs in while not losing to any early aggression in existence (ie not making units) is about 5 minutes if I recall correctly.

18. AionCannonzSC2

AionCannonzSC2

Resources:
    Resources:
    i lose so many 3vAI games cuz the fags on my team decide to do the 10 cannon, 0 unit opening

19. slake

slake

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here is my story, quite the wall of text but I think it's worth it...ENJOY!

As a Protoss I made the most normal opening, Gateway, Assimilator, Cyber core, Forge(I love upgrades :D), Assimilator, another 2 Gateways and then made an Expo but I actually forgot to scout and my enemy knocked on my door with 4 Void Rays.
    After some seroius APM from my side and him A-moving a lot I pushed back his Void Rays with my Stalkers and started making Phoenixes to defend.
    Two minutes after he A-moved again but this time with PURE Immortal(exactly 15) but he didn't know that I had already scouted that with my Phoenixes and I was prepared with about 20 zealots(becuase of four warp gates). I was clearly going to lose but I saw my Phoenixes(7,yes I know thats overkill) and remembered that they have Graviton Beam!! After mass Graviton and a lot of action on the ground I was left with 5 zealots and 7 phoenixes.
    Then he tried to kill my expo with another 4 Void Rays but he was quickly pwned becuase of the sheer number of my Phoenixes. After that I started killing his probes that were mining of his only expansion and actually destroyed about 60-75% of them, he had no defences there.
    He tried to kill me with his last units (some Zealots, some Immortals) but I quickly demolished them with a healthy combination of Chargelots, Phoenixes and...a Mothership. He had no detection and no anti-air.
    and after ALL THIS in the end he said:

Him:YOU SHITY NOOOOB
    Him:YOU CANT PLAY
    Him:YOU MADE MAS ZEALOTS AND MAS STALKERS AND MAS FOENIX ONLI
    Me:Well you made only immortals and void rays...
    Me:And becuase I scouted and had maicro I countered you
    Him:IM GOING REPORT YOU TO BLIZ YOU CANT PLAY THAT WAY
    Me:o_O
    Him has left the game!
    Me:GG

Such a noob, annoys me.

20. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yes those who use the 'report' button are pathetic. I wouldn't report someone flamming, it's moment anger. Not to say for losing rofl. I think this button should be used only for hacks or any sort of that, reporting a player for whatever he said etc = tell your mommy, kid; come back to sc2 when you can stand the internet insults; ever heard of mute button.