• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quick Question about Model Permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
(Not sure if this is the righ category)
Hello, Hive. I have a quick question about model editing permissions. I need to remove some minor thing's from Elenai's Archmaiden model, problem is she doesn't play anymore. Is there some way to "legally" edit her model still or is it hopeless until she comes back?

Level 16
Moin moin =)

First of all it's not allowed in the basic way. You can write to the owned with a pm. If he .. she? =O .. doesn't answer in ... lets say 2 weeks, just do it!

Before spamming: I KNOW! that model editing without permission is forbidden, but you can say now "Ok I don't do it" but you still do it.

So if she isn't playing anymore and don't give any answer, do it. But then give the credits to the owner of the original model =)

Greetings
~ The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

(Not sure if this is the righ category)
Hello, Hive. I have a quick question about model editing permissions. I need to remove some minor thing's from Elenai's Archmaiden model, problem is she doesn't play anymore. Is there some way to "legally" edit her model still or is it hopeless until she comes back?
Like dr.boom said, edit the model, but give credits to elenai as well. However I think he said somewhere that you are allowed to edit his models without asking for permission. Also he's a guy.
Edit: Nevermind, he wants you to ask for permission, but since he has left the site, just do it and give him credits I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.