• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
SOLVED1.I want to ask if you can attach many things on just one attachment point for example: attachment point on chest = added armor and added wings too

SOLVED2.EDIT:how can i change the interface: for example: i will change the name Quests to tasks :D I saw it on one game saw i just want to know :D

3.Ok another one...can i be able to add an attachment of another character?? :D for example:
i want it to look like a ride or mount so i will change the flying height of the character and then attach a horse or something below him or the attachment point origin BUT...is it possible to make the unit don't move while the mount's animation to walk is played :D

4.What are the different kinds of animations again??(ex. stand run or walk..etc.)and is there a sit animation?:D

5.How can i make a icon into a model? :D

6.How can i write something on the floor :D

7.Ok another...is there any fast way to convert an image into a model like a flat thing like a normal picture but in a form of a model

Last edited:
Level 33
2) Go to Advanced -> Game Interface -> Tick the Use Custom Game Interface -> Scroll down to Text - General -:
- 'Main Quests'
- 'Optional Quests'
- 'Quests (|Cfffed312F9|R)'
- 'Quests'

Double click to all these fields
All these fields can be modified to suit your preference

Level 26
To clarify what Kala said, for sure you can attach as many as u want.
Mostly to attach some graphic like armor or wings we use ability from ring of protection +1, changing bonus to 0 and then you have to change the place called: Graphic - Target choosing the model you want to appear on given target.

Remember to choose also proper references for your attachments like chest, hand, weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.