• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Questionmark

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
its a request from leospencer

Kahiera done a questionmark and I edited, animated and optimized it.

The main model is floating and the portrait is the questionmark rotating

UPDATE: Fixed the death, now itvanishes after dying

Keywords:
questionmark, questionsign, quest, rpg, ?
Contents

Questionmark (Model)

Questionmark (Model)

Reviews
13:13, 20th Feb 2010 DonDustin: nice model that will find many uses Anarchianbedlam: It would appear that the portrait version of this model crashes the editor. Please attempt to discern and fix this problem. Thank you.

M

13:13, 20th Feb 2010
DonDustin: nice model that will find many uses

Anarchianbedlam: It would appear that the portrait version of this model crashes the editor. Please attempt to discern and fix this problem. Thank you.

Level 6
After testing the model thoroughly to its intended purposes, I have further critique if you are still interested in improving.

When attached to some units (i.e. a villager), the question-mark floats too close to the units head, allowing it to float into a unit's head or sometimes a unit's arm on occasion. Is it possible to raise the model a little to prevent this? The other thingy is that the death animation looks pretty shoddy in-game because it doesn't become transparent like the exclamation mark: instead of enlarging and fading, the question-mark simply grows larger (dies) and then proceeds to leave a corpse: a very large question-mark over the unit's head.

Besides those two points, it looks wonderful in-game! Feel free to improve the model if at your convenience. :)

Last edited:
wtf? are you guys crazy?
tere is already a question mark available on world editor
the only difference is that the world editor question mark is gray-white lol
and there is also the exclamation mark (!) which i mostly use for quests
so no need for this lmao
nice job anyway 5/5 xD

I know ^^

but someone requested a yellow one matching to the exclamation mark 'cause he wont use the grey/white one