• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Questionmark

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
its a request from leospencer

Kahiera done a questionmark and I edited, animated and optimized it.

The main model is floating and the portrait is the questionmark rotating

UPDATE: Fixed the death, now itvanishes after dying

Keywords:
questionmark, questionsign, quest, rpg, ?
Contents

Questionmark (Model)

Questionmark (Model)

Reviews
13:13, 20th Feb 2010 DonDustin: nice model that will find many uses Anarchianbedlam: It would appear that the portrait version of this model crashes the editor. Please attempt to discern and fix this problem. Thank you.
Level 5
i just tested that idea. it doesn't work. no matter what color you are, they'd all show up as red (if its an attachment). if you'd like it's very possible to make a pack of each color

Level 19
i think the best idea is to create a pack of every colour :D
but i have an idea about the team colour..
how about you create a unit and give that unit the model
then you add flying height to the unit
and instead of creating as an attachment you just create a new unit at the position of the unit you want to
and ofc you remove the leaks after creating the unit ;p
that might also work but it takes more time than just creating a special effect :p