• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Unsolved] Question regarding the Zhakul'Das Library Actor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So i have been working on making it possible to get the Zhakul'Das Library to act as a buildable player wall that can lower and rise, but the only issue that is stopping me from using it is that fact that it cannot be reselected after it lowers and you click off it. I think this may be caused by something in the Actor Data because the actual Unit Data doesn't have anything that seems to impact this. All feedback is appreciated. :grin:

Level 1
Is there any known way to just modify the collision geometry because I seems to notice that when I was playing around with the events under actor I managed to get it to remain clickable but then it stays in the up animation instead of holding as lowered. So it may just be bound to the lowered unit version.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Have you checked the collision geometry of the model in the cutscene editor? If the collision box is the problem you could attach another model to the actor positioned appropriately while raised. However I am not sure if you can get that attached actor to extend the clickable part of the model (maybe a flag in inheritance).

Status
Not open for further replies.