• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question: Free browser-based games or PC games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

What are the free browser-based games, or the PC games you have played? (or suggest/recommend)
Prolly, VR-based games as well.
Extra: Mobile games as well.

Personally, I played less games, currently I found Legion TD 2 being nice. (but not playing the game; watching the YouTube videos and the Twitch streams)

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Level 3
Can't comment on the browser-based games, as I don't really come across them. The few I did see in the past were the non-engaging, P2W click-based or city-builder "games" that are clones of each other.

For a PC game not listed in that thread that is even free, I highly recommend Path of Exile if you're a fan of the old Diablo series, or just any hack-and-slash/ARPG in general. When you compare this to its AAA equivalent, that being Diablo 3, it's easier to list what D3 does better than PoE because it's pretty short compared to the other way around. Diablo 3 leaves much to be desired, but it nonetheless serves as a good entry game for newer players to develop interest in the ARPG genre at least.

Within the cesspool that is the mobile platform, Another Eden stands out among the rest. Single-player JRPG gacha game, so no PvP like how most are obsessed with. It's F2P-friendly and its stamina system is in the form of keys, which you use to run instanced dungeons. Since it's limited to just that, you can play as long as you want. Want to spend the day leveling a new character you just got so you can progress in the story? Go for it. No stamina required. Oh, and you know how all those games have events or collaborations, but if you're not there during the event period, you miss out entirely? Not in Another Eden. Events and collaborations are forever. Play at your own pace.

For some other games I'm playing/have played and personally enjoyed on PC, but aren't free: Grim Dawn, NieR: Automata, and Final Fantasy XV.

Level 7
Chief Manygame say, game should be free, like buffalo.

1574895674684s-jpg.345173

Status
Not open for further replies.