• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Pyro Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
First one is that when using Pyro's DD spells (Fireball and Igninion) sometimes some odd physical dmg is shown right under magical. Its usually lower than magical one but alot higher than my own attack. It also can crit. But only magical dmg is being delt, so it's just visual bug.
And second is with Dragon Breath. I'm not sure how it should work, but it doesnt deal dmg right after animation, and 4 some reason dmg is delayed. So sometimes mobs leave area of spell and dont get dmg'ed. It's really annoying when u kite mobs, coes u can't hit and run, u have to w8 4 spell to trigger dmg. Also sometimes it shows 0 as dmg (non-magic), when it doesn't hit. Also it can be *0*... Kinda funny.

+ Also standart fire ball icon doesn't look good with thous cool custom ones.

Last edited:
Level 11
the physical damage is not related to the pyro, it shows with any spelll that goes off right as a hero attacks, the white damage is not actually dealt, it just displays

game lag can effect this, i am doing my best to redo the mechanix behind the spell to prevent this

Level 2
I had also noticed this... trying to use firebreath in succession will cause the spell not to work, or casting it and quickly turning away. It's quite known and Vexen is trying his hardest to fix it.

(The Ignition Icon is stock, it is not custom)

Status
Not open for further replies.