• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pumpkin Pie & Normal Pie

Its simple and delicious, what more is there to say! ^_^

Thanks to Heinvers for the idea ; ).

(update: added another pie!)

you can edit it for what ever purpose you wish but plz give credits, ty.

Keywords:
Pumpkin, Pie, Pumpkinpie
Contents

Pumpkin Pie & Normal Pie (Model)

Pumpkin Pie & Normal Pie (Model)

Reviews
15:39, 19th Nov 2014 MiniMage: Useful item for cooking oriented games. Please do update the screenshot though.

M

15:39, 19th Nov 2014
MiniMage: Useful item for cooking oriented games. Please do update the screenshot though.

I have been searching for a while for a more solid orange color that is not so bland among the textures but have had no luck so far (the team texture was the first thing I saw so I used it for now). Please let me know if you so happen to spot a good texture ^_^

And fixed the name, thanks!

I told you to overlay a blended TC texture over the orange and get some detail.. only thing different from TC is that'll be only-orange

now go look at the TC textures to see which one looks pie-ish :p

Incorrect. It's still the awkward orange on there and there is no picture of the pie alternate.
Posting a comment with the picture is not good enough. There's a specific screenshot you update along with the model.

I am correct, refresh the page... (facepalm)

Attachments

• models_14203_screenshot.jpg
    models_14203_screenshot.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 65
Level 12
What's all this uproar about a pie? Oh... it steams, still hot.. delicious...

On a serious note, it's rather low-res though..
Also, does it have an explosion animation for projectile/overheating? :grin: