• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Scarna Orpg The foolproof idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
=) hi im lost_cloud none of you would have heard of me because im new here =):grin:

I am making an orpg called eve of scarna and would like to share it with hive for rescoursceful purposes including your feedback and additional help as staff is low and the terrain is FAIL :eekani:

So my idea for mine is different there will not be classes but 8-16 looks made by my texturiser paiinkiller praise him for he is awesome =) we hail from clan mmof Map makers of the Future and the idea is you choose a look from the possibly 16 textures and then build your character up however you like not in an already chosen class but in any build you want like a tank with a shuriken =) or a dps with a giant war axe who looks like a barbarian or a ninja wizard with magical moonglaives anything is possible through this levelling system including the levelling totem where you spend your attribute points (10 per level) on your attributes gaining many points of strength, agility and intelligence every level at the cost of a long levlling time

This levelling system means that it really pushes people to keep levelling even when it seems that getting from level 99 to 100 is humanly impossible but it'll be worth it =)

The idea may seem complex but trust me who wouldn't like 16 texturised looks and custom builds =) its like having your own flavour ice cream!:thumbs_up:

Discuss and tell me what you think

If you would like to apply to work with me on this map feel free to stop by
http://clanmmof.spruz.com/
And check us out and me =) or send me a pm and your warcraft 3 username and we'll meet up and discuss

So after that big mouthful of Mouthwash.
Hi... Discuss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.