• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Recruitment: Pendoras Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
attachment.php

Current name: Pendoras Quest (Can still be changed)

Information

Game type - Shooter, Survival

Players - 4 Max

Options - Friendly Fire, harder units for every player

Teams - Yes, all allies

Weapons - Right now i've thought about having plasma, hi tech weapons, like a plasma sniper, but still :p

Enemies - Zerglings, Mutants, sometimes humans

Vehicles / Transports -
%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CMTT3900lg.jpg
, More to come?

Save / Load - If the Starcraft thing saves data for every user, i would make an item shop (save / load money, weps)

Computer AI - Will be added IF the player adds a user, will limit for what difficulity the user is if possible (skills and weps)

Hero - Undecided, but will only be one model file for it.

Locations - if I am able to make a Co Op Campaign, I will make several locations, but atm thinking of a city, with the people in it being evacuated in a cinematic at the beginning, but if Co Op - A spaceship, Underground, Forest(s)

What we need

- Modeller(s), Must be good to make hi poly, yet usable models.
~ Sunchips

- Terrainer (Not needed until SC2 gets out)

- Story writer, conversation writer. (For giving information on how they will talk to each other, quest stuff, some stories.)
~ Kimphoe
- 2D Artist, to make textures, maybe icons.

- Voice Actor(s)
~ Kimphoe
~ Death_Minion_

- Scripter (Currently me, but a helping hand is always needed

Screenshots

Well, since we cant actually do anything to the map, we can try to make some scripts via the .GALAXY program or something, make models, deciede models for terrain and plan everything

Coming soon...

ADD ON MSN:
[email protected]

~Slaydon

Attachments

• Logo.png
    Logo.png
    164.2 KB · Views: 666
Last edited:
i can be story writer :)

Edit: My idea XD
The humans were exiled from panderoa but the humans brang somthing other than people and guns, they brang... a virus ( from Wii game continuetion ).

The virus was spreading throught pandera like a fire through a dry forrest. It didn't just killed it become the creature, it would jump from creature to creature like a flea on a dog. The creature or animal would become ravage for blood and food.

The humans still looking for unitanuim came back and set up tiny camps. Not only did they bring back people and guns they brangh back "Revenge". Some humans stowed away for 9 years eating just rations and thought of the virus.

These other humans called Betuin ( Be-To-In ) named for betraying the human race, they provided weapons and training from the humans and as returns they would have to protect them from the humans.

Soon these humans or Betuin like Jake Sully ( not a refugee thingy ma jig ) where soon found out and hunted down like wolfs. When there was only 20 Betuin left the Navid become angry and retalated with a huge fight not knowing that the humans had brang more advanced weapons of destruction.

The Navid army was soon very little till there was only 4 left this is there story

Level 12
I got denied from another project, Life of a Terran, because I was inactive for a little while (which wasn't my fault!). I'd love to terrain/texture/storywrite for you, if you'd allow me to.

Level 12
Okay, sure, I'll just direct you to my map Goblin Exploration v3.56, it's over in the map database for terraining... As for texturing, I'll get you something in a little bit.

Level 12
Okay, for limited texture work, look at the Datamining thread's table here in the SC2 forum. That's only CnP, however, so if you want fully original work, I'll get you some.

Level 12
Okay, I'll get you some original work, then.

EDIT: Well, these buttons fit SC2, even though they were meant for a game I'm helping make from scratch. They're menu buttons.

EDIT2: A torso and some faces for the same game. FYI the people are miners, so no, the random black on the torso isn't supposed to be shading, it's supposed to be ash.

As you can tell, I'm looking everywhere for whatever I can find.
Haven't needed to do much original work recently. I could get something specific if you ask for it.

Attachments

• loadgame.png
    loadgame.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 70
  • loadgameactive.png
    loadgameactive.png
    60 KB · Views: 87
  • newgame.png
    newgame.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 81
  • newgameactive.png
    newgameactive.png
    60 KB · Views: 55
  • options.png
    options.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 129
  • optionsactive.png
    optionsactive.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 76
  • quitgame.png
    quitgame.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 98
  • quitgameactive.png
    quitgameactive.png
    60 KB · Views: 67
  • Pface.png
    Pface.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 112
  • pbody.png
    pbody.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 108
  • pface2.png
    pface2.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 110
  • pface3.png
    pface3.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 143
Level 12
It's a remake of an old game from 1999 that saved in 8-bit BMP. I'd say that's good quality.

And remember these are torsos and faces of the smallest units in the game. =p

I can make a much higher res thing, it's just that the mod I made the torsos for originally (decided to use for new game later) only took this dimension MAX.

Level 12
I've created the ULTIMATE WEAPON OF DOOM.
The lazer firer.
785972_f520.jpg

On a more serious note, I'll get around to it when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.