• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Halo Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
well since Sc2's editor aand timeline makes a perfect halo world, Zerg = Flood,
Terran = USMC, Protoss = Elites or the aliens with op sword.

Story - The humans of Earth won the war but 30 years later the human heroes growing old and weaker.
The Elites went to different worlds on a conquest but finds a very old friend and a new war wages but the humans do not belive this so they dont help.
The Flood sends invasions across the galaxy and taking over worlds and corrupting them and the life that lives there. And now all falling back to Earth's Solar system

I'm thinking of having this as an RTS like Halo wars it self but with a new story and like Solar conquest.

halo_wars.jpg

Leader: Wowwars
co-Leader:
Terrainere:
Triggere: Wowwars
Quest/story maker:
Data Editor:
Artist:

Level 11
i cant support this map on the fact that halo wars was the WORST rts i have EVER had the misfortune to play.

The only reason I can admit that Halo Wars sucked was because it was on the console as an RTS, in my opinion RTS's should stay on the PC as controllers are way to clunky for an RTS.

Were you around when blizzard tried to put Starcraft on the Nintendo 64? That was so insanely difficult to play due to controls that it wasn't even funny.

Level 9
Its no mod its a map cause i dont like mods they break down and inactive stuff its just dies fast.

and i'm too lazy to turn it into a mod since i already started data/triggers (income and stuff)
till terrain is done than i could finish it.

Level 1
I have little faith in your project due to the way you wrote the story, its structured pretty poor from a dramatically standpoint.

Level 4
Do it, I loved halo ward. I agree that RTS should not be on consoles, but it was quite good considering.

SC64 was hilariously hard.

Diablo for the playstation was fun though. (yes, I realize it is not a rts, I was just saying!)

Status
Not open for further replies.