• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HALO MODELS REQUESTED/ MODELER REQUESTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i am looking for some1 to help me make a Halo Campaign based off of the 3 books (Fall of Reach, The Flood, and First Strike) i will need a veriety of models including:

Spartan
Grunt
Jackel
Elite w/ plasma rifle
Elite w/ plasma sword
Hunter
Flood combat form
Flood carrier form
Flood Infectious form
marines
scorpion
warthog
ghost
wraith
pelican
covie dropship
banshee
ect.

if you decide to take the job u will get credit in loading screen and you will also get an unprotected version of the map... if u agree not to distribute it
This is going to be a HUGE campaign with over 20 mission. It will follow the story line of the book and will be kick ass!!

Level 3
ummm wrong

well i don't know if ur new or not but guess what sry that job has already been taken vegito and this other guy have been working on it for a few weeks now... I dunno they already have a bunch of halo skins and stuff and if u still wanna make on gunn made some on here
look through the database

Level 2
i know that they are making models i am actually on the team. but i wanted to make my own. they are mking one that is after the books and i wanted to make a campaign on the books, so we would have a complete story. they seem to be kinda slow with the models and i was just trying to speed it up a little.

NOTE: REQUEST STILL STANDS FOR MODELER. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF U ARE INTERESTED.

Level 12
LOL thats like every Charcter

Anyway- I'll try to geomerge a goul with a sheild with footman/marine animations for the jackel

Level 2
ya no kidding its liek every character.. but listed out its only like 20-30 models... lol.... are u any good at modeling cuz i want liek 1 or 2 people that can model and skin these dudes (all of em) and have them be good quality. if you want this i would like to see an example of ur work.

Level 12
I did it, but i doesn't look as it should

In fact it doesn't look good at all

I try to do my best but thats not enough apparently LOL

I'm sure that if you get someone whos more accustomed to the vertex editor they will be much better

Level 2
obviously not all 20-30 models are in the same missions... also the maps will be smaller=more maps allowing for more model files.... im not an idiot u dont need to tell me what i can and cant do... so UNLESS U WANT TO MAKE THE MODELS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.