• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

any of u godly modelers, halo 1 models needed plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i need the following models that actually show in the editor, its frustrating when they dont show i know there r sum halo modeles but they dont show up:

1: master chief
2: elite
3: grunt {i love grunts} :D
4: jackel
5: marine
6: ODST {if u dont know what these r they r marines with black hevlar armor and helmets like the master chiefs}
7: flood infection form, carrier form, and combat {human and covy plz}

\the rest i get by myself u will get massive credit if u do this for and ill treat u like a god plz plz plz help :D :D :D :D

Level 6
um i guess so... like weapons... you pick up.. wait maybe not, if you dont really understand this, im not gonna go through the trouble of it.

Level 2
ohh....yeah, i do need the warthog, scorpion tank, and a pelican would be nice, but mostly the warthog and tank, and i need the warthog to have driver gunner and passenger, i could use the banshee ghost and wraith models on this site even tho they rnt that good, but if anybody wants to make banshee ghost and wraith u will get massive credit in my map Halo: Armies Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.