• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project - Need Revies / Players for 3-Map Campaign (RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Project - Need Reviews / Players for 3-Map Campaign (RPG)

Hello everyone,

I am working on my own campaign at the moment, and I would like to have some people who play it. There whole story is complete. There is just one big thing to do: balance the gameplay constants.
The thing is, I want to make the difficulty variable, and so the game should also feel like the chosen difficulty. But doing this thing alone is just endless long...

See here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/schwert-von-narzul-1-10-a-249701/?prev=status=p&u=Oljin

The current version is playable up to 99% and all Scripts are working (not everything can work always, even if I think it does right now. See Known Issues in the Map Description).

If you are interested to try my campaign and to send me a review, please message me. I can tell you some cheats to play the whole campaign faster... (but the cheats will be revealed at the end of the game anyway).

Matthias Oscity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.