• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Albian Rpg Campaign (Need people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
He made 3 different colors of each hair blond/black/brown and chilla_killa has an old attachment of an troll hair model maybe its usefull so who knows :p

Im now working on the bandit camp and im redoing tiles of the terrain but so far i dont think it looks good maybe i need to use newgen for it.

Level 18
145260-albums2772-picture24880.jpg

Here's a wip pic of the Guild of Darkness thingie place whatever it is :ugly:

Level 18
Garshilan i think your a better terrainer than me so could you plz tell me what i could inprove on my terrain?

Well... As for first. Dont make the terrain flat when you make an outdoor place, cause i dont think you find flat ground in real life.. Like look outside there are little hills and just non-flat ground. Also more trees? Plants? All kinds of outdoor life.

Level 23
Nothing has happened here for a long time, but now there are some news from Tzule jungle:

The terrains progress is 35% completed. And there will be added a secret bonus story which won't effect the main story, but helps you to gain experience for your character!
Screenshots coming soon!

Level 18
Bump

Project is running again garshilan is redoing the entire Guild of shadow terrain (he told me on msn if im right :p)

if been working on a mounting system for villager and horse to become a villager on a horse that can wear items (attachments)

We are now also searching for a person who knows gui/jass

Status
Not open for further replies.