• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Seeking Terraining Help On New RPG Short Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello, I'm the creator the RPG campaign Defenders of the Light. A campaign which was meant to be a spiritual successor of The Founding of Durotar. It later became more than that.
Defenders of the Light received a lot of praises from many players on HIVE and it is also considered by many people one of the best campaigns ever made.

Now we are starting at zero again, making a new campaign. Unlike before, I don't have as much time to create custom maps and campaigns as I did. So I'd seek help from you so that work can still get done with less direct input from me.

For now, I just need a terrainer who can work on reforged maps, I'll take care of the programming part. The story has already been thought out. Map 1,2 and nearly 3 have been done. There are only a couple maps left. With your help, the 7 month project may only take 3 months.

full

Campaign Type: non-transition RPG
Single Player on Reforged
Number of Maps: 7

Status
Not open for further replies.