• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] BETA Release - RPG Campaign "Schwert von Narzul"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone,

I am working on my own campaign at the moment, and I would like to have some people who play my map. The whole story is complete. There is just one big thing to do: balance the gameplay constants.

You can find my map here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/schwert-von-narzul-1-10-a-249701/?prev=status=p&u=Oljin

The current version is playable up to 99%. All scripts should be working.
(not everything can work always, even if I think it does right now. Known Issues can be read in the Map description).

If you are interested in trying my campaign and sending me a review, please message me. I can tell you some cheats to play the whole campaign faster... (but the cheats will be revealed at the end of the game anyway).

Matthias Oscity

Level 4
Ok sorry about the language. I am aware that this is an english forum and everyone talks english here. But I wrote this campaign with 16, that's 6 years ago. Now I could write everything in english, but it would cost me at least a week work and I just don't have this time (Reallife?). I'm working slowly on it, so maybe it will take some weeks to translate everything.

I promise to do it.

Just changing the name to "Sword of Narzul" wouldn't make much sense, if the whole game is in german anyway.

If you would like to play it anyway, here is the newest version 1.10b

Attachments

• Schwert von Narzul.w3n
    2.7 MB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.