• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project KALAK'A'HUI Recruitment Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
full
Set in a fictional universe of K'os, various mythologies and legends are born. The first mythology widely spoken (but not as famous) is the titular "Kalak'a'hui" myth where a young mortal Elinar Vabuli, the War Maiden of Inix ventures into the fringes of the hell-like place called Kalak'a'hui to save the missing Gods.

Several stories will be told later, with the latest being the 'Tragedy of Axcek', a spin-off prequel which recounts the story of how the Guardian of the Forest, Axcek, gradually loses his forest to the ever-expanding immortal flame of Kalak'a'hui.

With such (ambitious) project, my ideas are fizzing out faster than can be solidified into works. Besides, my career is taking up more of my time and I can't find a consistent time for me to work on this majestic masterpiece. Thus it has come to this decision that I need your help. I wish to release a legend/myth every year to let players immerse into the world of K'os.

I need someone who is really good at Triggers. This is the one I needed so badly. I don't do efficient triggering. I have no time to check on them, I just know I have to complete the story fast. For my current work "Kalak'a'hui", I have established the basic triggers, and I need someone to improve them.

Balancing has always been an issue. I am weak at this. I've never finished the game myself and I have yet to hear from anyone claiming they have finished the game. So I need someone with the patience to complete the game and balance my units.

Contact me if you have any questions/qualms/quirks!

full

I sincerely wish for your participation.

Level 11
I've never realised it's been almost a year this post was up. As my game is approaching to end, I still need the following:
A person who can actually help me with some mechanics. I have realised saving my games and loading them will crash. Some hidden items and units will show up before you can play them. Fogs and water tints are reverting to original unscathed version.

Is there anyone that could help me with this while I concentrate on completing the remaining 5% of the game

I need much help.

I appreciate that. Really.

Level 5
Redcraft 3?
I like those graphisms but it is as if everything was on fire.
Bugfixing is very long and tedious so good luck on that and I do not know why nobody came here for saying it looked awesome before.

Level 11
Redcraft 3?
I like those graphisms but it is as if everything was on fire.
Bugfixing is very long and tedious so good luck on that and I do not know why nobody came here for saying it looked awesome before.
Well, that's because the setting of the story is in Hell, or some infernal place. Try it out!
And I don't intend to go to bugfixing the whole map just yet, just certain major issues.
Don't worry, this entire map is not running on scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.