• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Hero Scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made four terrain scenes of the classes currently available in the demo of Shadows of Everwood.

-The Church represents the class Paragon. He's using the power of light to aid his friends in their journey.
-The Dark woods represents the ranger. Far away from the city and people training with his arrow and bow and in the same time being with the animals of the forest.
-The city represents the mighty noble Warrior. His heart belongs to the city and he will protect it with all of his power.
-The Abandon home of the class illusionist. Not many illusionist live in the world Shadows of Everwood. They all gathered and lived in peace and trained their gifted magic in this home. But one day they were slaughtered by the beasts that came from the Ivory tower. Now they're scattered around the world Shadows of Everwood.

Here's the thread if someone is interested to look, there are some of the playable terrains i made. Thanks. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/orpg-shadows-everwood-176006/

Attachments

• Paragon Scene.JPG
    Paragon Scene.JPG
    252.7 KB · Views: 328
  • Ranger Sceneb.JPG
    Ranger Sceneb.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 216
  • Warrior Scene12.jpg
    Warrior Scene12.jpg
    771.5 KB · Views: 257
  • illu.JPG
    illu.JPG
    196.2 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
They look good!
Some notes (if you want my opinion, anyway):

• In the church, I'd rather see some windows with light coming in. This way, you will create this holy effect and the church itself will be way more lucent.

• The Dark woods are the most boring, to be honest. You definitely need to use a light source, such as a firecamp, in front of the tent. Finally, brim the trees around with extra flora, shrubs mostly.

• The third one is great; it feels very crowded, in a level that I can hear the noise from that city :) I would remove those Lilly pads though, I don't like the result of the water with them floating on it. You also need to reduce the cattails' count, they are overplaced. Great one, nonetheless.

• Fourth one is my favourite. Well, something is bothering me with the trees, but I can't define it, maybe it's the models themselves. The fog you are using should not be that black though. Make it orange-red and add some glows to enhance its glowing effect.

;]

Level 18
1: somone this one doesn't make me happy maybe its the quality i dont know

2: not bad but somhow i dont like the sky

3: i like this one but could use a bit more work and it has a bit to much dalaren buildings imo.

4: now this one is my favorite :) and this one also earned you DR.House fantastic white chocolate cookie deluxe!

Level 6
Very well done, especially the last one, its kind of epic.
Hm but the first one doesn´t really fit, I mean the scene is good, but it looks bad compared to the other.
Maybe reducing the doodsize or choose a more distant angle...

Status
Not open for further replies.