• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Euler

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://projecteuler.net/

This site has 420 (and counting) mathematical problems that you are asked to solve. It's very entertaining!
However, the only way to solve them is by using applications. You need to write code to solve the problems for you C:

An example is problem 7:

Project Euler - Problem 7 said:
By listing the first six prime numbers: 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, and 13, we can see that the 6th prime is 13.

What is the 10 001st prime number?

There's a catch though: You are not to publish your results for any questions anywhere. As a supporter of Project Euler, I encourage you to abide by that rule. ^_^

Have fun! :D

Level 8
Looking back, while I could never find math that fun, even just the knowledge from Algebra 1 - which I actually failed - was fascinating in what it taught me about natural numbers. Combinatorics is cool too.

I just never could get off my arse to really practice it enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.