• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blizzard's retarded ways of giving out alternative heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
The first heroes were simply in the store, however for too much, some say.

They then tried to make a Samsung Promotion by giving away a card back to those who log in with newer models. What happened? People downloaded phone emulators. This is important as they will try it again later (as mentioned later in this post)

They then made a WoW promotion, simply level a paladin to 20. This takes 1 hour if you have an account with heirlooms. And it's something anyone can do since it's F2P, making the value of this hero zero.

They then made the Shaman one, simply recruit a friend and he got to level to 20 in total.
Simply make a new account recruit yourself, play against the easy bots for 2-3 hours.

And most recently, the priest hero.
Make an amazon account
get amazon prime for free (30 day trial)
get twitch prime included for free

EXCEPT

twitch prime is only available, in 7 countries.
Good job retards.

Good thing you can cheat the system again by entering a fake address but the idea is still retarded.

Last edited:
Level 24
They then made a WoW promotion, simply level a paladin to 20. This takes 1 hour if you have an account with heirlooms. And it's something anyone can do since it's F2P, making the value of this hero zero.

The character doesn't even have to be a Paladin, but yes, I agree, they've made it simply to darn easy.

They then made the Shaman one, simply recruit a friend and he got to level to 20 in total.
Simply make a new account recruit yourself, play against the easy bots for 2-3 hours.

Yeah I rather wish they'd like make you level the shaman to 60.

twitch prime is only available, in 7 countries.

Wait WHAT?!? That has to be almost as idiotic as the ending of Cataclysm... I mean that's really f-ing daft

Level 24
What in the crying name of cluster fuck? So Tyrande Whisperwind, a limited time hero is not available for me what so ever because I commited the horrible crime of being born in Gothenburg... just fucking fantastic...

Status
Not open for further replies.