• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Place to Give Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello lizards and other insects.

Ever since humble bundle, i've gained a surplus of games which if they were real copies would be gathering dust in a shelf somewhere but as they are now more commonly stored virtually, they can gather virtual dust in a virtual shelf.

I was wondering if there was a place where you could give games you simply don't want. A place where people would also appreciate them. We all know that when something is free we get it no matter if it is the last year's Farming Simulator of which you already own the newest one that makes the prior obsolute, it's just human nature. Which makes it difficult to differentiate between people that actually want the game or people that just want free stuff to add to their collection of free stuff from strangers.

So is there a place where you can find people that ask for a specific game, well bascially a beggars site where people can feel good giving virtual games away and the beggars people can enjoy said virtual game for the two hours they gonna actually play it.

Though could this be the right place to ask this question. If not...

Hello Reptiles and other anthropods. Is there a place... Does anyone want City in Motion 2 or Majesty 2 Collection cause I have no use for them.

Level 11
The only way to do it AFAIK is to give them the key you get from humble bundle, once it is redeemed though.. well it is stuck.

My problem is not being able to give away games, but of having no one to give them to.

Also do not feel shy about asking for the games, if you really can't get yourself to ask for the games here just PM.
I could just give them to some of my friends but they most likely will not play them, basically the same fate if I were to keep them.

Reactions: pyf
Status
Not open for further replies.