• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Profession system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi sorry but im new here, can i ask for a profession system? thanks:grin:

There are various types for professions like cooking, blacksmith, herbalism, Tailoring and etc.

Usage: This system is like a side jobs of the game

Last edited:

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
^ Not clear enough. What do u want that system to do? U cant just only say about the profession. What we want to know is the usage of that system.

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
I know it is side jobs for ur game. But how does it calculate the side job for ur unit?
For example, a Tailor will doing what to goes up that job's ability? And many things more. If u cant make it clear enough, just give us an example.

Level 3
I know it is side jobs for ur game. But how does it calculate the side job for ur unit?
For example, a Tailor will doing what to goes up that job's ability? And many things more. If u cant make it clear enough, just give us an example.

Examples... The blacksmith it creates weapons armors shields and stuff
for the Herbalist creates potions....

Status
Not open for further replies.