• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
First of all sorry for my english, if i made a mistake... My problem is that I made a lot of triggers to my map, they worked fine, but once none of them were working. I tried anything I could. So now I have the chance to loose all my works, because I didn't made extra safe-saves. That was the biggest mistake in my life...

attachment.php

But if I reset triggers do deafult it works and I can edit it again. :vw_wtf:

attachment.php

If you can help me here is the map just for you just now.

Attachments

• Zul' Sangar.w3x
    228.5 KB · Views: 51
  • problem1.JPG
    problem1.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Problem2.JPG
    Problem2.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 91
Level 16
Moin moin =)

Ok what the ... FUCK! - I don't know whats going on there, even if I create an own trigger in your map nothing work -_-

So the way is, recreate your map [you can copy the terrain and everything]

Actually you can copy everything and when I look to your triggers ... they need some changes anyway, most leak anyway.

If you need some help you can ask me all the time^^

Edit: Here's your new map! ... Only 2 triggers mess up, but this are the both duel triggers but this is np, I get the error =D Also you have to import your custom icons/units/buildings what ever again, because I don't know what custom stuff you used.

Leaks still remaining, because I can't edit something without your permission.

Greetings
~ The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

Attachments

• YourNewMap2.w3x
    197.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Level 13

Wow you're amazing!! + rep for it :) :thumbs_up: I didn't found that you were deleted, and I interested in to eliminate (I don't found better word) that mistake :)) I know that the triggers not so good, also this is one of my first non meele maps. Also I started it a few year ago so triggers from this time are very umm "basic". But I have much thing I made long time and I don't want to do again. Blah blah. Just thanks! :wink: If I need help I just call for you. :goblin_good_job:

Status
Not open for further replies.