1. Choose the best Old Gods themed skin at the Texturing Contest #29 - Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Melee Mapping Contest #2 - Poll is up! Vote for the best competitive 1v1 map!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please help test custom maps and more on the latest PTR!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Evolution complete! Make Darwin proud and go vote in the Techtree Contest #12 - Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Icon Contest #17 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate our winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We've created the Staff Job Openings thread. We're currently in need of icon, video production, and social/multimedia positions to be filled. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Rpg Triggers Broken After New Update

Discussion in 'Triggers & Scripts' started by Innerdesert4346, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Innerdesert4346

Innerdesert4346

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have an rpg i decided to just call my rpg, and it has a lot of triggers that all worked before the newest update, and i would've fixed them, but since my friend was the one that made them i couldn't find out how to make them work again and each one has an error now.

Usually i'd just ask him to fix them but he said he's done with wc3 now and moved to sc2.

I'll link the map and whoever wants can try to fix my triggers but don't judge my map.

Attached Files:

2. Glint

Glint

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I checked the map and noticed it is using vJass.

In order to make it work, you have to use a third-party World Editor that supports vJass like SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle . In the compiler settings, you have to disable the vanilla compiler and enable JassHelper and vJass.

3. Innerdesert4346

Innerdesert4346

Resources:
    Resources:
    Got it i'll try that, btw how ugly is my map from 1-11/10

4. Glint

Glint

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, I'm not really good at reviewing maps. You can ask that in the Map Development section.

5. Innerdesert4346

Innerdesert4346

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well i tried looking at the triggers and doing what you said but because i have no experience and it didn't just automatically give me a solution i'll ask you to tell me if you know more on what i have to do other than turn those things on.

6. Glint

Glint

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can you specify why it did not give you a solution? Did you encountered any errors while saving?

By the way once 1.30 is released, you can easily compile those vJass codes with the standard World Editor.

7. Innerdesert4346

Innerdesert4346

Resources:
    Resources:
    You told me to turn JassHelper and vJass on, and to disable the vanilla compiler but that did nothing for me, and once again i have no experience with scripting.

8. Glint

Glint

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Download the addresses.zip here and replace the addresses.xml in the plugins folder of your WEX. Enable all the vJass codes your friend made and try to save the map again.

If it still does not work, can you indicate the version of your Warcraft 3?