• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem Involving WEU, Patch 1.24, and Jass newgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Before that dreadful patch, I was making my map in World Editor Unlimited (WEU). When It came, I noticed none of my GUI triggers were working... None! Not even the default WE triggers. So, after removing my WEU specific triggers, I tried opening my map in Jass NewGen (My new fav WE). It opened, but I can't Run/Save/Edit Any GUI Triggers, and Gives Me about 9000 errors :thumbs_down:

I haven't used a line of Jass Script, and I was wondering if there was a way to fix my map... I worked long and hard, and I don't want to lose my work.

Oh BTW: I tried to create a new trigger (no code inside) and when i disable/reenable it, it doesn't work. How do i fix it?

Level 2
I updated because I was not aware of the bugs :( I normally try to keep my Software Updated, and I haven't played WC3 All summer. After updating, I ran into a few problems, but not many.

Level 8
One of my clanmates (Laosh'Ra) had the same problem, and he made a tool to help remove any WEU functions/make the map work with normal WE again (who knows, you might have missed one). Check the tool section of this site.

Level 6
In newgen,stop Umswe addon. Except of removing all advanced triggers, Click the first category (not the first folder icon but the map icon in triggers) and remove all the custom text
159648-albums2151-picture16914.bmp

Last edited:
Level 2
Yay, It works now...

How I fixed my Map:

1. Since It was a Gui Map, I figured to first remove all "Advanced Triggers" (I still need a work around for some of my triggers but w/e)
2. In the jass script in the header (top of my triggers) I just deleted the whole thing.
3. After all was done, I just save and play :) and it works! No more 21,000 Errors

:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.