• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Importing Jass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello.

I'm creating a map atm and it's beginning to look very good. However there are some resources from this site I want to add. But.... they are in Jass.
I downloaded Jass NewGen pack and stuff but I can't get the triggers in my map to work. Errors keep popping up.

This might be because I cannot use the Jass NewGen World Editor because I have some triggers in my map from WE unlimited which arent able to open in Jass NewGen world editor. So I don't know what to do now.

How can I get these things to work in my map.
I'm talking about Jass based spells and systems.

Thanks alot.

Level 11
The latest version of JASS NewGen has UMSWE included with it. (UMSWE is the thing WEU is based off.) Enable UMSWE under the "UMSWE" menu and restart the editor. If I recall correctly, Pitzer included all the non-advanced WEU shit for compatibility. An alternate option is to run JASS NewGen with WEU. Instructions on how to do that are in one of the manual files in the NewGen folder.

Level 19
Thanks for the help, I go try it out as soon as I get back from work.

Don't forget to backup every now and then if you are messing with your WE.

Yes I always do that:D I have a map with like 7 backups after some major changes so I will always be able to turn things back.

Status
Not open for further replies.