• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Problem With Visibility Modifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello! I am struggling to fix a problem in my map.

For background: In a map I am making, you can have AI. The AI use Acquisition Range 1000000000.00 to move/ attack. But for this to work I need to have a visibility modifier. So what I have done is if the player is an Computer, it creates a Footman in a region which then enables a visibility modifier; but this makes it so all players (Computer or User) get a visibility modifier and I can't fix it.

Thanks in advance. :)

full

Level 10
Where do you have this condition?

Also, instead of taking a screenshot, you can just post your triggers following this method.
Oh, that is an easy method... Maybe I should use that.
The condition is in another trigger. Ex: If Player Red is a Computer then create a Footman at Temp_Point.
I would post the trigger but I'd have to do that later as I have no access to a computer at the moment. (I'm on mobile which I guess is a computer.)

Level 10
Idk, maybe I should have experimented further. I just had to rush off and build a scouch.
I'll check if I still get the vision problems when I only have enemy computers. If do I'll turn off allied vision.
Also if the allied vision thing is the problem, the get all units leak won't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.