• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Visibility Area and Removal (Player Group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi.
Okay, I will explain my problem as best I can:
I would like to create an visibility modifier that shows an region.
  • Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for Player 1 (Red) emitting Visibility across VisibilityReg <gen>
^This works correctly, but when im trying to do that for every player in the game, it will not work:
  • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for (Picked player) emitting Visibility across VisibilityReg <gen>)
^It will not create an visibility to Region.

Well, I would like to know how do I apply the visibility to all players, and save the visibility modifier to variable too (because I want to remove the visibility after some time)?
  • Set Visibility[2] = (Last created visibility modifier)
  • Visibility - Disable Visibility[2]
Thanks to everyone for advice! :)

Edit: I found out that I have to create an PlayerGroup variable to make it work. Specific the players that are on the group, then it works!
So, the problem is solved, this thread is not needed

Last edited:
Level 33
Alternatively, you can do this:
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Trigger - Add to 2nd Trigger <gen> the event *YourEvent*
So, it requires 2 trigger for this to work
And to refer the player/unit doing that, you should use (Triggering player) for each of the player
This will make the trigger MPI (Multiplayer Instanceability)

Status
Not open for further replies.