• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Problem with the selecting scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
well, not a big problem, but, its making me crazy.
I changed the selecting scale to 1
The unit has a scaling value of 7 and fly 600 height.
But, in most of the space to click, it always go to that unit.What i should do?>

Level 9
Try to lower the selection scale even lower to like 0.4? Maybe if you dont want anybody to target him then you can add locust?

I dont know sorry,

Scale Value of 7 is quite big.
The "selection shape" is a invisible sphere around the unit (often, maybe two spheres or a cube), that is, if the mouse pointer is inside this sphere, the selection goes to that unit.

If the scaling value is too big, the sphere is big too. Probably it will fill a large area of your screen and override many other units.

Status
Not open for further replies.