• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with opening maps containing spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Yesterday I downloaded the Lich King spell pack off the Hive, but when I try to open the map in the World Editor I have issues.

Initially it loads the units, doodads, etc. but when it starts to load the triggers it gives me a series of error messages that tell me that:
"Trigger function does not exist in data base:(lists what I guess to be a trigger fuction)".

After three such messages it gives me a message which states:
"This application has encountered a critical error: Not enough storage is available to process this command.
Program:
(lists the world editor program file)
Object: .PAVCWETriggerFunction@@
Press OK to terminate the application
."

And it proceeds to close the World Editor.

The Lich King Spell Pack is approved and said to work properly and it is not the only spell that I have had this problem with, so is this just an issue with my World Editor?

Does anybody know why I am getting this error and, if so, perhaps how to fix it?

Thanks,
-Bloodwoode

Level 1
Thank you for the suggestion! I downloaded JNGP, but when I try to open "NewGen WE.exe" it says "An instance of World Editor is running already" even though the World Editor is not open.

Status
Not open for further replies.