• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trying to open a campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
so after buying warcraft 3 TFT I got a few campaigns (the Warcraft 1&2 remakes in the WC3 engine by Helldoom and Lord Perenodell), and after putting them in the campaigns folder, clicking on them, I get to the WC3TFT world editor splash page, and then it gives me an error that reads something like this:

"This application has encountered a critical error: Not enough memory resources are available to process this command.
Program: c:/program files(x86)/warcraft iii/worldedit.exe
Object: .PAVCWETriggerFunction@@

Press OK to terminate the application"

anyone know what to do?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
anyone know what to do?
Possibly they were made with a third party world editor. For example World Editor Unlimited. They might also be "protected" via some sort of map corruption to prevent World Editor from opening them to sadly stop people like yourself from learning from them.

One can open the standard Warcraft III campaign maps using File -> Open and choosing campaign. Even the "patch only" TFT Orc missions are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.