• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with moprhing (bear form)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So I have this problem, whenever my hero uses this customized bear from spell (transforming him into an exact copy of the original hero, except the model) it all works fine. But as soon as he transforms back to the original form, his damage gets buffed, and his death animation is played.

Any ideas? :vw_wtf:

Replace Unit kills the previous unit I think, since it dereferences all variables pointing to the previous unit. Perhaps the death animation is closest to the morph animation, and since the unit does not have the latter, it just plays a substitute? I might be wrong.

I have no idea for the damage buff though. What kind of buff? In the status bar? Damage increase?

Level 1
Replace Unit kills the previous unit I think, since it dereferences all variables pointing to the previous unit. Perhaps the death animation is closest to the morph animation, and since the unit does not have the latter, it just plays a substitute? I might be wrong.

I have no idea for the damage buff though. What kind of buff? In the status bar? Damage increase?

No buff - his base damage just gets increased from 23-45 to 44-66 (level 1).

Not using any trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.