• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey
I downloaded some units from olofmoleman
but somehow my wc3 crashes sometimes when i load the map or when i want to build them in my map... can somebody help me maybe with this?

Level 5
it crashes always when i select them in the we and in wc3 sometime it doesnt even load the map or 3/8 models dont work there are half ways invisible

Level 5
The Model is working with the editor and i looked also at your faq but still it crashes when i select it... all of the star wars models seem not to work by me...
can someone help?

And tel lthe modeller hes model is crap need to rework it.
You won't get any positive response if you call his models crap.

And I have no problems using olofmoleman's models. So either you guys haven't applied the correct paths, or your downloads might have been incomplete thus you need to re-download them, or your copies of Wc3 are pirated/bootlegged (most pirated versions tend to make World Editor buggy).

Level 19
lol k man i have 3 buyed wc3 versions of frozen throne. And i got same problem once. I dont think thats the problem dude. Its mybe that model whos crap. I know u defend him. I dont care. I dont mean all hes models is crap man. Just that single model mybe is crap? And i made right path once and the models dident work still crashed we. And im prety decent in we. So i think the model is corrupted. GL anyway.

Level 5
well its just not one model! i used 5 or so and i want to use more of his star wars models
and its strange because when i open a map where someone used some of the star wars models it worked just fine!
and i have the blp always with Textures/.... .blp
and the mdx war3imported/... .mdx because when i remove the war3imported it doesent even show in the editor!

:(

Level 5
Gungan : 20th April 2006
Gran: 5th May 2006
R2D2: 25th June 2006
C3PO: 26h Jan 2006

and so on
:(

Edit: Everything works fine until i want to place my "importet" models into the map and then BUM we crashes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.