• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

please help me with my map problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
could somebody please help me my map keeps crashing i can only play it for about 10 minutes and it crashes i know someone who would help but he is overseas for a few months please help me.

Level 4
It can also crash if you set range of Forked Lightning smaller than distance or you have imported an icon *.TGA with saved alpha channels. Those are two problems that did happen to me.

Level 3
sorry but for some reason i cant upload stuff someone is comming to fix that soon but no it just seems to happen at random i could do anything and it would happen yes my game is up to date and no its not a crack i bought the game from a game store also could you please tell me how i fix it if it is corrupt
that would be great ty for helping

Bannar

Code Reviewer
Level 26
If you can't post map, post triggers though, meaby your problem is hiding there ;)

Edit: If your war3 crashes several times regardless of what map you are playing at, meaby it's technical problem, i had similar one (war3 was lagging, spiking and sometimes crashed) and problem was about my graphic card.

Status
Not open for further replies.