• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with collision in tunnels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
In the image i'm posting, there's an example of what i must do. I got a cochroach level 1, and i have to make it pass through tunnels like the one in the pic. Unfortunately, it seems i can't put it in via WE, neither decreasing its collision scale to 0.01 so what am i supposed to do?

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 85

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Leave a gap between clifs. Currently acording to WC3 they might as well be 1 solid wall.
Hit the "p"/"P" key to view the WC3 pathing map used. You will notice it is solid unwalkable.

To get what you are after, eithor extend the gap so as to have a one square area in the middle which is walkable, or make the roaches air units and add air pathing blockers on the tops of the cliffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.