• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with AI Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi. Well, i am working in a map and i making and duplicate of Night Elf and Undead race (when i say duplicate i mean the same system to pick gold and lumber) and i have two problems with both clones. In the Undead clone the acolite cant haunt a goldmine, the AI attacks, train units, but dont get an expantion, summon the Necropolis but it cant haunt a gold mine, the acolyte walks around the mine but dont haunt it. And the NE clone race i have the problem that that the wisps dont enter to the entangled mine. (the wisps, three of life and entangled mine are custom) I check three units propierties and i dont know what is wrong. Just these two problem, help and sorry for my english. :vw_wtf:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

I couldnt understand your problems completely but I think its better to fix this via triggers. :)

Level 19
Do you have any conditions?

Like expand only when...?
The acolytes are unlikely to expand if there is a condition telling them they shouldn't. Of course you should watch out for the usual reasons like not enough gold or obstructed construction.

It's near impossible to use trigs when a AI is already activated. The AI will just over ride the trigs ignoring any command. You can only have one command or another

Status
Not open for further replies.